D

divaangel

Mar 16, 2019
I have been trying to successfully hang for a couple of weeks (partial suspension) and can't get to the point of blacking out. I'm using a belt ligature attached to a high suspension point (very secure) and can reach the feeling strange/dark vision point but can't get over the edge. I think I've read everything out there on the subject including the compression using a separate ligature to "ease into" the point of reaching black out but just can't get there.

I know I've read others have gotten there and would appreciate any advice or thoughts on how to pass out faster. This is a carefully thought out decision and I'm ready to ctb and be done with this life.

Reactions: Feline, LongSeason, Hennessy and 3 others
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
At my only partial hanging attempt I don't blackout either, only feel dizzy by the accelerated heartbeat. I think the key is to attach the ligature as much as possible under the chin to achieve the enough pressure to the carotid and that to interrupt the flow of blood to the brain and achieve the death in 20 or more minutes. Not below the Adam`s apple, because in that point I don't feel any change, only feels like an uncomfortable scarf.

Reactions: divaangel and LongSeason