• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

maskbro

maskbro

ᎷᏗᏕᏦᎥᏁᎶ ᏗᏁᎴ ᎴᎩᎥᏁᎶ
Jun 27, 2023
i heard its just painful. i tried to strangle myself several times already (first trying to strangle myself using wire, not really thinking at that moment abt it, and later i just choked myself), so i would like to hear other opinions on it

and what best way of hanging is the best, if using this method?

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Im not as educated on hanging as a lot of people here as its not the method ive chosen but as far as I know, hanging isnt meant to kill you by "choking" or depriving yourself of air. Its meant to cut off your carteroid arteries to stop bloodflow to the brain meaning it would be a bit different than when you tried choking yourself. I would strongly encourage you to exhaust every option you have to find peace/happiness before resorting to something permanent like suicide. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: maskbro
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
If your rope is a nylon type of rope with a little less than an inch (or around 10mm) thickness minimum, then it shouldn't hurt. You will only feel discomfort in your neck because you're blocking the blood flow and survival instinct kicks in to save you. You will take off the rope if you have the ability to do it at that moment, if not, you will still try until you start losing consciousness.

That's why it's important to practice partial hanging before going for ctb immediately, you need to learn to stop the survival instinct from stopping you. Unless you go for full suspension, it's almost impossible to survive as you won't have enough strength to pull yourself up because you will start to pass out, so survival instinct doesn't stand a chance here.

• Love
Reactions: imonadeadline, corazon, mouseteacup and 3 others
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
The above poster has summed it up perfectly.

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Hanging is a great method if you're able to block your carotid arteries, if not it's awful. I've tried practicing it many times and have only managed to block the jugulars which gives the painful sensation of the head exploding. I'll try to practice with another rope but I'm not hopeful about it. Other people have had more luck. I believe my carotids are in a bad spot.

Last edited:
  • Love
mouseteacup

mouseteacup

mouse - it/its
Aug 1, 2023
Hanging is a great method if you're able to block your carotid arteries, if not it's awful. I've tried practicing it many times and have only managed to block the jugulars which gives the painful sensation of the head exploding. I'll try to practice with other rope but I'm not hopeful about it. Other people have had more luck. I believe my carotids are in a bad spot.
Oh, I entirely forgot about the jugular veins — I think I've been blocking those instead of my carotid arteries; looking up a diagram seems to have confirmed that for me. This would explain why my attempts to practice compressing my carotids have never worked properly.

Attaching a diagram in case others might find it helpful. It seems like your carotids are roughly on either side of your trachea.

MfDUOaySQCeCn8ymcaav_15d1fc47a030c42c5637c06ae8c9a806.jpg

• Love