• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

ballerz24

Mar 14, 2019
I want to hang myself. I'm gonna tie the noose around my neck and stand on top of the chair. Then I'm gonna get fentanyl and snort it. The fentanyl should make me unconscious and make my body let go and kick the chair.

Reactions: Centerism
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
I want to hang myself. I'm gonna tie the noose around my neck and stand on top of the chair. Then I'm gonna get fentanyl and snort it. The fentanyl should make me unconscious and make my body let go and kick the chair.
Fentanyl can kill you on its own if snorted no need of hanging

Reactions: Dystopia
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Have you used opiates before? They're rather pleasant. Especially snorting it, you're more likely to get high and not want to go through with it than you are to pass out and die, I suspect. Just something to think about. Coming out of a hanging attempt with a heroin habit is probably not what you want.

Reactions: woxihuanni
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
@ballerz24 you don't need to do both. If you want a painless, quick way out just use the fentanyl. You'll pass out seconds after igesting it and you most likely won't wake up. If you're gonna go for ye olde hanging then just make sure you can't reach the ground. It'll be over soon if you block your carotid. And if you've ever seen someone hang, the twitching and curling they do usually, not always, usually hastens after they're unconscious.

Best result would be if you could find some reason to live. If there's anything we can do for you let us know. A good life isn't worth wasting if you can find anther way out. Butt if you're determined than I wish you luck and peace. I love you with all my heart. You will always be in my thoughts.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, DeathImminent and CURSED again
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Thats my plan too, only to shoot heroin and in low suspension