Nightthere

Nightthere

Completely awesome
Apr 19, 2023
Hey guys, I have a doubt. Is clothesline rope available for hanging yourself?

Also, as it is an easier method, I would like to know how long it takes until unconsciousness, how to do it and whether it is painful or how to alleviate the pain during the method procedure.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It depends on the strength of the rope, you'll need to run some tests to know if such a rope would be a viable rope to hang yourself.

Also, why is this in the recovery section? This should be in the suicide discussion section of SS. I think you probably misunderstood what the "recovery" forum is meant for, no death discussions should be here.

Reactions: carac
Nightthere

Nightthere

Completely awesome
Apr 19, 2023
Also, why is this in the recovery section? This should be in the suicide discussion section of SS. I think you probably misunderstood what the "recovery" forum is meant for, no death discussions should be here.
I think I created the thread in the wrong category. Sorry, when I created this thread I was mentally terrible. Today, I'm even more so. Sorry then.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I think I created the thread in the wrong category. Sorry, when I created this thread I was mentally terrible. Today, I'm even more so. Sorry then.
Its alright, no worries. A mod fixed it.