• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

blvck

May 12, 2018
Im 23. I want all my stuff to go to my mom..I still live at home but I cant exactly go out and get a will done and notarized because it will expose me to suspicion. lol.

So I was thinking of just leaving a handwitten 'holographic will'. I heard these will stand legally. Anyone have any experience with that?

I might leave instructions to find it, somehow after I die? Idk if I should leave it next to me or not. i just hope it isnt missed or overlooked in the chaos that will follow my being discovered.

also if anyone else has any other tips on things I need to get straight before I leave, I would appreciate it. Thanks ^^

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Whom do you think will try to claim your assets, other than your mom?

Reactions: marcusuk63
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
If you're in the United States, you don't have to have your will notarized. Just need witnesses. My parents did that, and it was valid. Check online for "witness requirements to execute a will". Your witness just have to...witness you sign the will. They also can't inherit anything from you.

Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
i bought one of these , only £6 ,
the only trouble is getting two witnesses to sign it as i`m a loner lol

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: not_a_robot