• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
If someone couldn't test shoot a revolver, how could they get most comfortable with it?

I figure:
-watch videos
-practice dry firing it (single action too)

Any other tips?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and pebpebpebpeb
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How are you planning on using the revolver? How large a caliber? I mean are you planning on sticking the barrel into your mouth and firing? If your teeth are going to be important to you, at least for the short term, be mindful of the "jerking" you may experience when you squeeze the trigger. You could practice in front of a mirror to make sure you hold the gun at the proper angle throughout the firing action.

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
How are you planning on using the revolver? How large a caliber? I mean are you planning on sticking the barrel into your mouth and firing? If your teeth are going to be important to you, at least for the short term, be mindful of the "jerking" you may experience when you squeeze the trigger. You could practice in front of a mirror to make sure you hold the gun at the proper angle throughout the firing action.
Yup inside the mouth toward the brain stem with a 357 JHP round

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There's a very high probability that will work. I'd still be careful with the teeth, though, while you're "practicing", until you're absolutely ready to go, at which point you probably won't really care.

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb and findmybridgesocal
C

coinflip

Jan 30, 2024
Hell yeah me too. I've stuck it in my mouth, looked in the mirror to make sure that angle looked about right, and dry fired it. I don't feel like there's a ton you need to get comfortable with for real, just do it once or twice and you get the idea.

Reactions: findmybridgesocal