annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
I keep wondering, does anyone know a method to handle anxiety and to stop an anxiety attack, that helped them in the past? Something you do that helps you win against that terrifying anxiety. I know many people here suffers daily like me, so Im very interested to know more about other people's methods to survive with this... Thank you.

Reactions: Endex
𖣴 nadia 𖣴

𖣴 nadia 𖣴

...member...
Dec 15, 2021
Weed, talking to someone, walking outside in cold air, music.

Reactions: ButterCat, annxietty and Endex
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
I don't know if I am experiencing "anxiety attacks". To me, it's like a "sinister thoughts" attack. Anyway, what helps me in these cases: Cold showers, Lorazepam

Reactions: annxietty
that smell

that smell

Apr 1, 2023
Breathing techniques, self talk, snapping a rubber band or a few on my wrist, self medicating.

If you identify the root of your anxiety that can help too.

Reactions: Csmith8827 and annxietty
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I keep wondering, does anyone know a method to handle anxiety and to stop an anxiety attack, that helped them in the past? Something you do that helps you win against that terrifying anxiety. I know many people here suffers daily like me, so Im very interested to know more about other people's methods to survive with this... Thank you.
I have a prescription for diazepam twice a day so that usually helps. If it doesn't seem to be working then I'm use my vap pen. I use the psychedelic ones because I love to get lost in this world. Hope that helps 🥰

Reactions: annxietty