• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Armageddon

Jul 25, 2021
To be honest, I'd rather not commit suicide, as just a few months ago it was looking like life was actually going to get better again, but with the recent events happening, it is looking like I will not have a normal senior year of college, meaning three out of four of my years there have been completely ruined. One of what should be the best parts of life = gone for me, and I have NO interest in experiencing the miserable rest. I actually overdosed on Tylenol last fall and failed, leading to me being unable to own a handgun most likely due to Illinois' very strict gun laws, and that on my record will likely ruin the rest of my life anyway, in other ways. So assuming things do indeed make a turn for the worse, I plan on going to a firing range in a bordering state to get it done.

I've heard it is ill-advised to point the gun to the side of your temple, as it can merely cause blindness, NOT death, which would in fact make living even more unimaginably worse than it is now. But is the roof of the mouth really the best position to ensure the job is done? Shotgun is out of the question, as if that fails, it is one of the most horrific things imaginable. Not that a handgun failure is pretty, by any means.

• Love
Reactions: deathisnear and Rayzieka
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
There's a disturbing video of an old politician doing it...it's on YouTube...Budd Dywer.

Did your od on Tylenol go on your record (criminal or something?)

S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
I heard that the main reason that people aim for the mouth is because that's how you'll hit the medulla oblongata, which regulates many of the basic bodily functions required for survival, including respiration and cardiac activity. Furthermore, the odds of surviving bullet from a handgun is much higher than from a shotgun.

I still hope that life will get better for you eventually, but I do understand the frustration of being jerked around with the incessant highs and lows that consciousness has so generously bestowed upon us.

A

Armageddon

Jul 25, 2021
There's a disturbing video of an old politician doing it...it's on YouTube...Budd Dywer.

Did your od on Tylenol go on your record (criminal or something?)
I mean it's on my hospital record I think, so I am probably going to be forbidden from getting a FOID Card in the State of Illinois for like five years or so, which I was planning to apply for when I turn 21 next month. Not to mention there's probably going to be more problems down the line due to this on my record which is just awesome.

I heard that the main reason that people aim for the mouth is because that's how you'll hit the medulla oblongata, which regulates many of the basic bodily functions required for survival, including respiration and cardiac activity. Furthermore, the odds of surviving bullet from a handgun is much higher than from a shotgun.

I still hope that life will get better for you eventually, but I do understand the frustration of being jerked around with the incessant highs and lows that consciousness has so generously bestowed upon us.
That makes sense, I saw that the odds of surviving a Shotgun were 1%, while Handgun were 3%, which is higher but still 95%+. I'm terrified of the Shotgun approach though just because of that very miniscule chance of survival. I also considered Cyanide, but that's basically impossible to get anyway, even on the deep web where actual hard drugs are in abundance.