• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Hi! I did my very first basic handgun class today. I was very nervous and I was basically the slowest and worst compared to everyone else lol. I'm not upset haha. They gave me an Sig Sauwer P365 or so something like that that has 9mm bullets. I was thinking about purchasing this one next time since it's the one I'm familiar with it after 2 hours of shooting.
Are there any drawbacks to 9mm bullets? Should I purchase hollow points or can I still use the fmj when ctb on my head? I'm still new so idk

Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
A 9mm bullet is reliable as long as you know where the bullet needs to go, if you ever hear the term 95% effectiveness or 99% effectiveness, the other 5% or 1% are usually due to missing in my opinion. I wouldn't stress about whether FMJ or HP, but if you really want to you can do jacketed hollow point.

Have a good day.

• Informative
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and Maldoror
Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
A 9mm bullet is reliable as long as you know where the bullet needs to go, if you ever hear the term 95% effectiveness or 99% effectiveness, the other 5% or 1% are usually due to missing in my opinion. I wouldn't stress about whether FMJ or HP, but if you really want to you can do jacketed hollow point.

Have a good day.
Thank you! I feel better about this and now I can have some relief and stop being so anxious about myself

Reactions: Torabol
S

sayire

Opened All Doors, No Sight Of Hope, Exit Door Next
Jul 1, 2023
Hi! I did my very first basic handgun class today. I was very nervous and I was basically the slowest and worst compared to everyone else lol. I'm not upset haha. They gave me an Sig Sauwer P365 or so something like that that has 9mm bullets. I was thinking about purchasing this one next time since it's the one I'm familiar with it after 2 hours of shooting.
Are there any drawbacks to 9mm bullets? Should I purchase hollow points or can I still use the fmj when ctb on my head? I'm still new so idk

please go through firearms megathread. it is long but it has very useful info for the most important decision/act of your life.

For 10mm choice, I would go with hollow point. slightly behind the ear or through mouth at a slight angle aiming at brain stem.

Firearm, including 10mm is one of the reliable and relatively painless methods. Do your research to make the reliability as good as it can get.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
Practicing is good. Make sure to study the mega thread. I'll still look at it time to time. HP

• Love
Reactions: sayire