KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
Are there any hallucinogens that are lethal upon OD? Like LSD or similar.
I know there are more reliable methods but this one could be a fun way out.
Thank you.

any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
No real candidates for that. Also there is no documented human death by LSD, even though there were some candidates that had plasma levels of 1000-7000µg (!!!) per 100 ml blood (!!!!) and were in comatose states but all survived with no residual effects. I couldnt find any LD50 for DMT, and this substance is also considered very safe in use for humans, except for people with underlying psychiatric problems. Psilocybin cubensis' (mushroom that contains psilocybin and psilocin) LD50 for a 68kg/150lbs person is considered to be 3015g which is a ridiculous amount to consume. Hallucinogens in general are not a good choice for that. You are better off with opiates or opioids to induce respiratory failure.

Reactions: autumnal, _Minsk, KLUF and 1 other person
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I don't think it would be fun taking too much of a hallucinogen, just my opinion from limited experience.

Reactions: autumnal and _Minsk
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
I don't think it would be fun taking too much of a hallucinogen, just my opinion from limited experience.
Yes totally forgot about that. I absolutely dont think taking deliberately too much from any hallucinogen is fun. I have extensive experience with LSD, DMT and Psilocybin/Psilocin and thats not something you would want to overdo. I am not sure if there are some dissociatives that could meet your demands. Only ketamine comes to mind right now, but as that is used in the medicine, it means the therapeutic window is probably pretty large, therefore also not suitable for your cause.

Reactions: _Minsk and KLUF
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Yes totally forgot about that. I absolutely dont think taking deliberately too much from any hallucinogen is fun. I have extensive experience with LSD, DMT and Psilocybin/Psilocin and thats not something you would want to overdo. I am not sure if there are some dissociatives that could meet your demands. Only ketamine comes to mind right now, but as that is used in the medicine, it means the therapeutic window is probably pretty large, therefore also not suitable for your cause.

Yeah agree, I think OP would be at a high risk of inducing a state of psychosis in themself. I read about someone taking the same amount as their friends of something like mushrooms, only to end up smashing into their home and stabbing their family members, ending up with life in prison. My friend told me about their k-hole experience and it sounded awful. Be careful.

• Wow
Reactions: Alpha Centauri, any% and KLUF
KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
Could it be that hallucinations are so good the body refuses to die? :D

Reactions: _Minsk
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Yeah agree, I think OP would be at a high risk of inducing a state of psychosis in themself. I read about someone taking the same amount as their friends of something like mushrooms, only to end up smashing into their home and stabbing their family members, ending up with life in prison. My friend told me about their k-hole experience and it sounded awful. Be careful.
Thanks for looking out. That story is aweful if it is really true, but yeah being psychotic and paranoid together with a horror trip, horrible things can happen. I have had wonderful experiences and also really harsh ones so far, so I know a little of both sides of the coin. One time on mushrooms I think I might went into some sort of prolonged trip certainly feeling a bit psychotic. I had even larger doses than on that specific occasion before and after 5 hours usually everything is completely back to normal, however on that day it took me almost 12 hours to "return" and I thought I finally managed to go permanently insane. It is not really possible for a mushroom trip to go that long except if you combine it with MAO inhibitors, which I certainly did not, hence why I think my mind went a little overboard on that day because it lasted way too long.

Reactions: KLUF and Walilamdzi