please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
I've always want to try mushrooms. And yesterday I meet someone that has a friend that has a creation of mushrooms in his house. I really want to try. I've heard the most amazing and awful experiences for my granpa before he dies and I was amazed. He said that was like opening the third eye. And he's like me, I mean, I'm like him. We have psychotic depression so it's easy to get a bad trip and to see things but we are also the most aware of things people I've ever known so we know we are high. So everything ie cool.

If u ever tried it can u tell me your experiences?

• Love
Reactions: Garbage Person, Surgeon, ecmnesia and 2 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I've always want to try mushrooms. And yesterday I meet someone that has a friend that has a creation of mushrooms in his house. I really want to try. I've heard the most amazing and awful experiences for my granpa before he dies and I was amazed. He said that was like opening the third eye. And he's like me, I mean, I'm like him. We have psychotic depression so it's easy to get a bad trip and to see things but we are also the most aware of things people I've ever known so we know we are high. So everything ie cool.

If u ever tried it can u tell me your experiences?
i tried 1p-lsd and mushrooms. i prefer shroomies over lsd (its easier to handle for me since i can sleep afterwards and its less harsh to me). the shrooms helped me to get calmer, i started to eat healthier and take more care of myself. i also felt like being more open and accepting, i saw how this society works from another angle. i've also experienced a few ego deaths, which felt like dying. after the ego death i was at peace with everything in this universe during the experience (similar states can also be reached by meditation). it also helped me to make at least some peace with death and the idea of ctb.. its hard to put everything into words but im glad i had the chance to use psychedelics.

edit:
i also had quite a few badtrips which were quite frightening. psychedelics teach or force people to let go, stop fighting the fear. the resistance we have towards fear is in most cases causing badtrips.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, sadworld, Deleted member 17331 and 10 others
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
I tried mushrooms but they were too weak for me, maybe shitty stuff. But lsd did the job. Like a ticket to few hours in a 5D cinema with traveling inside yourself and experiencing things in a new way. But they didn't make a mental breakthrough for me as some people describe.
I regret that I did not start taking earlier because of the harmful propaganda because for me they are incomparably better than drinking alcohol which I hate.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, LittleJem, adam and 3 others
please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
i tried 1p-lsd and mushrooms. i prefer shroomies over lsd (its easier to handle for me since i can sleep afterwards and its less harsh to me). the shrooms helped me to get calmer, i started to eat healthier and take more care of myself. i also felt like being more open and accepting, i saw how this society works from another angle. i've also experienced a few ego deaths, which felt like dying. after the ego death i was at peace with everything in this universe during the experience (similar states can also be reached by meditation). it also helped me to make at least some peace with death and the idea of ctb.. its hard to put everything into words but im glad i had the chance to use psychedelics.

edit:
i also had quite a few badtrips which were quite frightening. psychedelics teach or force people to let go, stop fighting the fear. the resistance we have towards fear is in most cases causing badtrips.
That's really awesome, thanks for sharing

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Mushrooms are really mellow. They're like LSD-lite. If you're psychotic, I'd stay away from acid, it can be very intense. You should be okay with shrooms.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Viro_Major, Metalhead and 2 others
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Tried twice freshman year at Uni. Had great experiences both times. But, I was drunk both times and also stoned the second time. Zero clue as to how this altered my trips, if at all. But, the second time both the full moon and I were laughing in hysterics, so unlikely my trip was hindered too signicantly.

I'm actually heading out to the head shop in two hours to try CBD for the first time. Because curiosity killed the cat, I'll pick up some THC edibles to try. Used to get high all the time growing up. But only smoked once since the age of 20. Most strains get me paranoid, but l am curious to see how on top of this stuff these head shop dudes are today.

Based on my results with CBD, I'm likely to try micro dosing shrooms. I meet with my neurologist in two weeks and out of curiosity I'll seek his opinion on micro dosing.

I'm trying anything to turn my sh*t around at this point, so I'm thinking, in the short run, I'm probably technically in recovery.

Let's see how this THC goes down with me. I eat incredibly healthy so hopefully these THC edibles won't trigger some sugar induced binge. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Mushrooms are really mellow. They're like LSD-lite. If you're psychotic, I'd stay away from acid, it can be very intense. You should be okay with shrooms.
I wouldn't necessarily say that. Dosage is key here. I've found that shrooms give a more introspective experience, so mentally the experience can be just as intense as LSD, depending on the person and mental state. For me LSD feels like it 'overcharges' my nervous system, as if I can feel all my nerves and nerve endings, and that's a big part of what makes the experience intense for me.

We have psychotic depression
This is generally considered to be a red flag, so just based on that I would advise you not to do it.

If however you're dead set on proceeding please educate yourself on the subject as much as you can. Read about the do's and don'ts, dosages, trip reports etc.
Here's some tips for you off the top of my head:
- Do not do this by yourself. Get a trip sitter, preferably one who's sober (or extremely experienced/low dosage).
- Set and setting are very important.
- Try to get benzos or something similar like diazepam, lorazepam or etizolam. You can take one or two of these to either stabilise or end your trip (depending on how far in you are). It will calm you down and allow you to sleep.
- Good food. Fresh fruit or a salad will taste delicious. Junk food not so much.
- If you want to listen to music, make playlists beforehand.

Reactions: Metalhead, _Minsk and Good4Nothing
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Back in the days when I used to go to RAVE parties every weekend (those would usually end Tuesday night), psychedelic drugs were a must.

LSD
Mushrooms
Ketamine (Special K)
DMT
(in addition to amphetamines, MDMA, ecstasy, and other non-psychedelics)

Also ayahuasca, but that was unrelated to partying.

DMT was the best experience, while also the shortest (5 minutes of leaving this dimension and encountering entities and visual patterns from other dimensions and without a doubt a higher intelligence).

Mushrooms were great, not as intense as LSD, but equally as enlightening... I remember one time laughing most intensely for over 10 minutes, I was crying and laughing simultaneously, as I was realising how "crazy" we all are for taking life so seriously and worrying about "problems" that are in essence marginal and unimportant. But that feeling cannot be explained in words, one would have to experience it firsthand in order to understand. We spend our lives worrying in vain.

Psyhedelics/hallucinogenics are the only "drugs" worth using... they make us more spiritual, deeper and even smarter.
And they are to be taken only a few times a year, so there is no danger even from psychological addiction.

• Love
Reactions: Viro_Major, Metalhead and please_kill_me
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I wouldn't necessarily say that...

I've never had a bad trip on mushrooms.
I have had bad trips on acid.
I suppose it's different for everybody.

I agree with everything else you said, especially having a comfortable setting and a trip partner you trust. Those are very important for your first time.

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead, please_kill_me, Ghost2211 and 3 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Mushrooms have been great to me in the past I've had bad times but that's when I've needed to be humbled where my ego has been advancing as I hope is what happened today I tripped (I do every other week)
Well when you enter that realm anyone will tell you it's as though something is communicating with/through you but today there was another force... I was locked on to by a ill describe as a predator face mask planet surrounded by alot of jellyfish minions/moons all looking into me with an unconprehendable feeling of intimidation/ hatred I felt bullied you know how you feel as a kid when a gang is all against you.
This could be me developing psychedelic neurosis/psychosis or I could've genuinely been targeted by evil entity/ies (because I've been thinking researching into the occult lately) maybe this is why I set myself up for a bad time

But let me tell you if it's your first time 100% the mushroom has your back, if you're in relatively good conscience ie not guilty about much that you are justified to be guilty about like if you've intentionally hurt others you might suffer some consequence but the mushroom is fair it will give you chance to redeem your sins.
Tripping is a must for 90‰ of people most people lack the ability to consider alternate consciousness unless they experience it. Good luck

• Love
Reactions: WaitingWesting, Metalhead, please_kill_me and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
The first time on mushrooms was magical. But no lasting effects for me. Just a day feeling part of nature and no anxiety.

mushroooms scare me nowadays. When I take them, I feel them moving my brain around - like bits of pressure in my head. They squeeze on memories I am sad about or ashamed of and make me cry and they also upset my tummy.

I much prefer LSD.

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead and please_kill_me
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
i took mushrooms 3 times, all of them in my bedroom, it was less than i expected. didn't hallucinate, didn't open third eye, didn't really experience anything that interesting. just started seeing more colors, always felt like i had to keep moving my body, felt uneasy, dizzy, and thoughts became a bit weird. that was it. and i took 5 grams at once, i heard how that's suppose to be a strong dose.

maybe it was because i was in my bedroom and there wasnt anything interesting. next time i want to go to like an amusement park during halloween with clowns and stuff and t hen take the shrooms.

• Wow
Reactions: demuic, Metalhead and please_kill_me
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Wish I could still use them :ehh:

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead and please_kill_me
W

WaitingWesting

Oct 22, 2020
I had a shroom edible a few months ago. It was an amazing experience. There were very fightening moments and very enlightening moments. Some aspects i cannot explaine. It did something to my brain where i felt amazing for the next 2 or 3 days i was not depressed and very happy go lucky. It was awesome! Id love to do it again but the oppertunity hasnt arrisin yet.

ravergirl

ravergirl

Death becomes her
Jul 22, 2020
I love shrooms. I prefer them to acid, for sure. It's just always been a nicer, more holistic high for me.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I've wanted to try hallucinogens too, mushrooms, LSD, DMT, etc.

Maybe now that I've got a bit more time I can give them a shot

Reactions: ravergirl
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i've done shrooms a handful of times and it has always been pleasant and somewhat enlightening. its kind of like you're seeing the world for the first time. lots of fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
I

ihnaus419

Sep 11, 2020
I've done mushrooms like 5 or 6 times. Lowest dose was 1.5g and highest was 4g. It is a very interesting experience, and you really feel like you've been transported to another world, even if you're not on a dose high enough to elicit lots of hallucinations. I kind of like the aspect that you get away from the outside world, but in turn you do go deep within your mind, which can be very uncomfortable.

I've had some of the most horrifying and most blissful experiences of my life on mushrooms. I cannot begin to describe the pure joy I felt on 4g when I was sitting on my bed and truly felt like I could do anything, and I believed it with all my soul. Later on in that same trip I was also forced to confront a lot of harsh realities about myself, and forced to confront my resentment of being disabled. It was kind of shook up after the fact, and learned a lot about myself, including part of why I am so unhappy. Doing 4g was incredibly intense despite the near lack of visual hallucinations.

I have a large stock of LSD and mushrooms, but I haven't tripped in months because I just don't have a good mindset for it.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I would strongly suggest avoiding psychedelics.

Reactions: ihnaus419
G

gcarb

Oct 26, 2020
I've had LSD, i would want to have sex with a girl while on LSD in the future.

Surgeon

Surgeon

anam cara
Mar 2, 2020
I've explored different depths with different psychs
I think they helped me find who i am and come to peace with that and the world.
Still i am here and want to destroy myself so i couldn't recommend them to anybody.

I dolove and appreciate mushrooms/DMT
It's a completely alien and absurd thing to exist but life is strange so it makes sense.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
after taking lsd once 20years ago - shrooms felt like the nice and easy version of it.

lately, after reading and also seeing it in a tv show (the good fight), microdosing psilobin sounds interesting.
anybody experience with that?

Reactions: Surgeon
Surgeon

Surgeon

anam cara
Mar 2, 2020
lately, after reading and also seeing it in a tv show (the good fight), microdosing psilobin sounds interesting.
anybody experience with that?

I microdosed LSD for a month.
Was quite a positive experience and given access i'd probably go again.
Mood lifted (placebo?), Sharper and slightly more productive energy.

Reactions: DocNo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
You can't have a mushroom thread without some funky mushrooms, :smiling: I found a £5.00 note on acid and waited 6 hours for it to disapear over 30 years ago, :smiling:

3b7f5ea6753aa3bc722a8aa4c16f49a4   Copy 9yBX   Copy 66f548068125188e2b6de71916d5d165   Copy EasygoingBlushingChipmunk small   Copy Tenor   Copy

Couldn't believe it was still with me but ruined the buzz slightly as I kept saying to it I know you will be gone soon, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

L

liluglibih

Jul 14, 2020
I didn't really hallucinate or see much stuff.. a few patterns and that was it. For me the trip part was more the things I was thinking about and how I felt during. I cried for about an hour, I wasn't sad though, it felt like a release. The next day I felt really good and that lasted for a few months actually. It made me feel like reaching out and talking to people, something which I never do, I usually avoid ppl as if everyone is out to kill me. If there's one thing I want to do before I die it would be to trip again
I have a large stock of LSD and mushrooms, but I haven't tripped in months because I just don't have a good mindset for it.
You have no idea how much I envy you.. shrooms seem impossible to come by where I'm from. Tried growing some myself but they got contaminated fml

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, LooksAtMoonDog and Surgeon
LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
I microdose shrooms on alternate weeks for a month, then lay off a month and do a full strength trip (4-5g). This seems to keep me in a good head space.

I didn't really hallucinate or see much stuff.. a few patterns and that was it. For me the trip part was more the things I was thinking about and how I felt during.

That's pretty much my experience as well. Minor visuals but it takes my thinking/experiencing in unique directions. Feels like it's carving new pathways through the neurons of my brain.

Reactions: liluglibih
L

liluglibih

Jul 14, 2020
I microdose shrooms on alternate weeks for a month, then lay off a month and do a full strength trip (4-5g). This seems to keep me in a good head space.

That's pretty much my experience as well. Minor visuals but it takes my thinking/experiencing in unique directions. Feels like it's carving new pathways through the neurons of my brain.
I took a 3.5 dose, took forever to kick in but when it did everything just went.. deep. I dunno how to explain it, I'm quite introspective without any chemical influences but I just found myself thinking about people and the way we communicate and treat eachother then I just started crying like floods of tears, snot and everything lol. I really felt at peace.

I really want to try microdosing I've heard only good things. If I could feel like that all the time I doubt I'd be hanging around here much

• Love
Reactions: Surgeon and LooksAtMoonDog
FFTMGD

FFTMGD

Jun 7, 2019
Im in Oregon, so I can't wait to try and buy shrooms since it got legalized.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LooksAtMoonDog and Surgeon