F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Oh man I might have ate too much lol! I feel weird haha!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, LivideLamb, Finis Autem Spero and 6 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Did someone say Mushrooms? They're definitely a good time. Just sit back, put on some mellow tunes, and enjoy the ride!

Reactions: LivideLamb, Finis Autem Spero, lovemelovemenot and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea it's a good trip so far a little emotional but good. I spent an unusual amount of time in the shower like it felt really good when the water was on me lol! No I wasn't doing naughty things haha!

• Love
Reactions: LivideLamb and Brick In The Wall
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I had my first trip on psilocybin months ago. It felt so weird. People always claim you'll see visuals but it wasn't that for me or any other veteran trippers. I was looking at my hands for a couple minutes but it felt like a hour. Ate a couple m&ms and it enhanced the textures like you could feel each individual chocolate.

What I regret is eating while on shrooms. I didn't experience any of the stomach issues but I felt my trip was less potent because i had some food to wash the shrooms down.

Enjoy the trip. It definitely was one of my favorite highs. You don't get that groggy feeling after you're done tripping unlike with weed where you can feel shit afterwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: LivideLamb, Final Escape, Finis Autem Spero and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
When I was coming down it got a little scary. Glad it's over jeez! That was rough there towards the ending.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Hope it was a pleasant experience overall. Don't know if I could muster the courage to try them ever.

R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
The title made me laugh and click in here. I hope the rough patch didn't last too long. Did you work out anything lingering in your mind?

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
The title made me laugh and click in here. I hope the rough patch didn't last too long. Did you work out anything lingering in your mind?
No nothing got worked out but I had this moment or short window where I hit this terrifying blocked feeling. It was as if I was trying to breakthrough to a trauma but I couldn't move to figure out what it is, what the source is. It was like I was at the door to a past trauma but I could not go inside because a huge locked door with guards won't let me in to see what it is or what happened in the past that is causing me to struggle to move forward. I guess many traumas just sit there lodged inside the brain and u need professional help to get to it. When u are very little u have no recall until a certain age so if parents or someone did something to u, u won't remember but u probably have emotional memory. I don't think I was raped as a baby or anything but I think it was just my mother being shitty to me as an infant.

Last edited:
R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
No nothing got worked out but I had this moment or short window where I hit this terrifying blocked feeling. It was as if I was trying to breakthrough to a trauma but I couldn't move to figure out what it is, what the source is. It was like I was at the door to a past trauma but I could not go inside because a huge locked door with guards won't let me in to see what it is or what happened in the past that is causing me to struggle to move forward. I guess many traumas just sit there lodged inside the brain and u need professional help to get to it. When u are very little u have no recall until a certain age so if parents or someone did something to u, u won't remember but u probably have emotional memory. I don't think I was raped as a baby or anything but I think it was just my mother being shitty to me as an infant.
That's a tough one. That's like telling someone that you heard someone else talkin about them but that you promised not to say what or who, only way worse than that. The abuse doesn't have to be sexual, and to an infant even being ignored regularly could have some pretty nasty long term effects even without actively doing anything *to* it.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Right when Im almost to the end of my trip it always seems like Ive got it all figured out or Im just at the cusp of it all and then ((poof)),I come down,its gone and Im disappointed/sad.The good thing about shrooms is no nasty come down/after effects,at least for me thus far,I just go to sleep comfortably when the "parties over".I feel soooo good off 1/8th in the right environment.Like it all makes sense and this is how Im created to feel life all the time.

I don't have access to any at the moment or I would eat a handful right now.I want to look into growing my own as far as cubensis kits,legal ramifications in my area,and techniques.Gives me an idea to take up my free time later.I wish that "the man" would just legalize them as they are doing for pot.I want to sign up for a medical study if I can find one.Peace /love to you.

crazy1

crazy1

Mar 2, 2020
I've wanted to try mushrooms for ages, they grow down the road from me when the weather's right and my brother always goes and picks them, I'm not sure I could stand eating them though, I know my brother makes them into like a tea. Have fun

R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
I've wanted to try mushrooms for ages, they grow down the road from me when the weather's right and my brother always goes and picks them, I'm not sure I could stand eating them though, I know my brother makes them into like a tea. Have fun
The taste is the reason a lot of people eat them as chocolate truffles.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
The taste is the reason a lot of people eat them as chocolate truffles.
I used to chase them with Jack Daniels or orange juice..They always get stuck all in my molars,so I'd make sure I had a big bottle on hand. :wink: