Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
As some of my circumstances kind of push towards a CTB ASAP, I've been wondering what I should do, and how to do it. As an Atheist (Don't get pissy, I know I could be wrong) my one most cherished time during the year is Halloween. It has Pagan roots, but mostly it's the fun. I'm over 6 foot tall, and big. Last year I did a large Halloween festival as Micheal Myers. The mask was a high quality licensed one, and the work overalls I bought used on eBay turned out to be from a mortuary company! People were literally moving out of my way that night! In a huge crowd I was getting a lot of attention. A (also licensed) big rubber knife, and doing that slight head tilt...I had my picture taken with so many people I couldn't count. It was the most fun I've had in ages! Looking for a special day (night) to CTB, I wonder if I should find a way to make it till then? Or, does something like that...or even anything special...really matter? I mean, it won't make any difference to you when you're gone. But still, maybe doing something special is...well, something out of all of this?

Reactions: 200_ponies, GinaIsReady and Circles
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
As some of my circumstances kind of push towards a CTB ASAP, I've been wondering what I should do, and how to do it. As an Atheist (Don't get pissy, I know I could be wrong) my one most cherished time during the year is Halloween. It has Pagan roots, but mostly it's the fun. I'm over 6 foot tall, and big. Last year I did a large Halloween festival as Micheal Myers. The mask was a high quality licensed one, and the work overalls I bought used on eBay turned out to be from a mortuary company! People were literally moving out of my way that night! In a huge crowd I was getting a lot of attention. A (also licensed) big rubber knife, and doing that slight head tilt...I had my picture taken with so many people I couldn't count. It was the most fun I've had in ages! Looking for a special day (night) to CTB, I wonder if I should find a way to make it till then? Or, does something like that...or even anything special...really matter? I mean, it won't make any difference to you when you're gone. But still, maybe doing something special is...well, something out of all of this?
I only chose to set a date around my birthday or the month after cause it's a convenient time for me compared to the rest of the year with family birthdays, holidays and such. It won't make much difference but it's something to work with, I failed with every plan before but planning it out atleast gives a clearer view on how to get there. It's up to you on when it's convenient for yourself, no need to rush with this decision.

Reactions: Laststop and 200_ponies
200_ponies

200_ponies

Apr 8, 2019
Man Halloween is my favorite holiday too! No joke, it used to be my main reason to stay alive. I'd say since this may be your last Halloween, give it a shot and try to make it. Worst comes to worst, you ctb early. Best case scenario though, you can enjoy one more Halloween without having to deal with Thanksgiving and Christmas afterwards! :smiling:

• Love
Reactions: Laststop
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Man Halloween is my favorite holiday too! No joke, it used to be my main reason to stay alive. I'd say since this may be your last Halloween, give it a shot and try to make it. Worst comes to worst, you ctb early. Best case scenario though, you can enjoy one more Halloween without having to deal with Thanksgiving and Christmas afterwards! :smiling:
You do understand!! One of my people!
I only chose to set a date around my birthday or the month after cause it's a convenient time for me compared to the rest of the year with family birthdays, holidays and such. It won't make much difference but it's something to work with, I failed with every plan before but planning it out atleast gives a clearer view on how to get there. It's up to you on when it's convenient for yourself, no need to rush with this decision.
True. I guess it can be a working plan. If it doesn't work out I guess no harm, no foul?

Reactions: 200_ponies