Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I've been waiting for an appointment with a psychologist and it's been taking so long. Day by day it's getting worse. I'm sure there must be so many ppl that ctb during the waiting period just because they are hopeless and can't get help. I can't afford a private psychologist, they're expensive as hell. I also had to wait a half year when I went to my psychiatrist for the first time. Both were terrible. I'm all for public healthcare but this is a huge fail. I feel like I'm gonna ctb before I even get to talk to the psychologist, I feel so sick

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I've been waiting for an appointment with a psychologist and it's been taking so long. Day by day it's getting worse. I'm sure there must be so many ppl that ctb during the waiting period just because they are hopeless and can't get help. I can't afford a private psychologist, they're expensive as hell. I also had to wait a half year when I went to my psychiatrist for the first time. Both were terrible. I'm all for public healthcare but this is a huge fail. I feel like I'm gonna ctb before I even get to talk to the psychologist, I feel so sick
Have you looked into peer support while you wait?