Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
So I have been worrying (probably for no reason) that the SN I ordered last week would get stopped at customs or something as it was being shipped from abroad.. I ordered off a popular auction site and it was meant to come from Poland. I've now had an email saying it has been delivered but it hasn't.. so unsure whether it was a scam all along.. wonder if anyone here has ordered from the same seller and actually had theirs delivered? I hope it hasn't been stopped by the authorities! Last thing I want is them turning up at my house! Anyway, I've just been back on the site and a UK buyer who I know has sold to many before has come back with more stock so bought off them and should be here within 2 days. Can't wait for it to get here as I've seen so many people saying how reassuring it is to have it there. Just gutted that I've spent a week worrying and waiting for the original order to get here for nothing.. ahh well! Fingers crossed for the second order! (Sorry for the rant..)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat, Nem and 1 other person
M

MissingIt

Mar 8, 2020
Unless the person you purchased from is under investigation by the authorities, I don't think there is any reason a legal purchase would be seized by customs. You weren't provided any tracking info?

Reactions: SimplyTopHat
Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
Unless the person you purchased from is under investigation by the authorities, I don't think there is any reason a legal purchase would be seized by customs. You weren't provided any tracking info?
No, I know you're probably right and I know that I'm probably just being paranoid.. i am a bit worried though. Fingers crossed needlessly! I was, just it's in Polish.. and it says it has been delivered but it definitely hasn't been.. never mind. Just wondered if anyone else may have ordered from the same seller and actually had theirs delivered.. At least I found a UK source quickly.. silver linings and all that! :)

Reactions: highlyvolatile and SimplyTopHat
M

MissingIt

Mar 8, 2020
If it makes you feel any better, and maybe this is a bit too off-topic for this forum, but drug dealers send small/medium quantities of very illegal substances through regular post and customs all the time (dark web transactions) and very rarely get stopped. Your package should be fine. :)

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat, davidlynchfan666 and 1 other person
Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
If it makes you feel any better, and maybe this is a bit too off-topic for this forum, but drug dealers send small/medium quantities of very illegal substances through regular post and customs all the time (dark web transactions) and very rarely get stopped. Your package should be fine. :)
That does make me feel heaps better actually. Not about drugs being sent to people but that it reassures me that mine should be okay! Maybe it just got lost in transit, or was never sent at all.. who knows! Thank you!! :hug:

Reactions: highlyvolatile
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, shipping SN is an absolutely legal thing. I heard many stories that UK violates buyer's rights seizing absolutely legal SN. But hope that was just a scam, because they would notify you that the parcel was seized.

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Anon2662
Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
Hello, shipping SN is an absolutely legal thing. I heard many stories that UK violates buyer's rights seizing absolutely legal SN. But hope that was just a scam, because they would notify you that the parcel was seized.
Yeah I think I just got paranoid after reading about someone having the police turn up after ordering SN in the UK. I know deep down I'm probably just being paranoid :) I'm actually wondering if the Polish shipper actually sent any out at all because a user has just PM'ed me on here to say they ordered from there and haven't received theirs either.. don't want to jump to conclusions though..

Last edited:
Reactions: highlyvolatile and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yeah I think I just got paranoid after reading about someone having the police turn up after ordering SN in the UK. I know deep down I'm probably just being paranoid :) I'm actually wondering if the Polish shipper actually sent any out at all because a user has just PM'ed me on here to say they ordered from there and haven't received there's either.. don't want to jump to conclusions though..
Did you have a tracking number? I guess it was not seized, otherwise you would be informed.

Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
@faust Yeah I did and I went onto the tracking and it says it has been delivered.. so yeah guess it wasn't seized.. it's just not turned up :( oh well. I have more hope for this second order! Just hope no one else orders from the Polish seller IF it is a scam. Could just be a coincidence I suppose.. seems unlikely though..

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@faust Yeah I did and I went onto the tracking and it says it has been delivered.. so yeah guess it wasn't seized.. it's just not turned up :( oh well. I have more hope for this second order! Just hope no one else orders from the Polish seller IF it is a scam. Could just be a coincidence I suppose.. seems unlikely though..
I wish there was escrow everywhere. That would vanish a thousand worries.

Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
I wish there was escrow everywhere. That would vanish a thousand worries.
I'm sure I would find something to worry about.. :pfff:

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I'm sure I would find something to worry about.. :pfff:
Heh, simply imagine, money sent only when you get a parcel, ensure it is what you wanted not sugar.

• Love
Reactions: Anon2662
Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
So an update: the first order never arrived, and now the second order (from a different seller) hasn't either.. :( I'm hoping it's just delayed due to staff shortages as the country is in meltdown about coronavirus.. the second seller I know is definitely a trusted trader, and has issued a full refund and been very good in terms of replying to messages.. but I just want the SN :( he has said he'll try to send again on Tuesday.. so I guess I'll just pray the missing order arrives before then and if not order for a third time! I must admit though, it has made me wonder if people are intercepting my post.. so maybe I'll order it to a different address next time. I just feel so unlucky and having a tough day :(

• Hugs
Reactions: pillow933 and highlyvolatile
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Have you contacted your post office about the missing package? If it was marked delivered but not, that tends to mean a few things where I am. Usually either the package was left somewhere open and someone stole it or the mailman fucked up. It probably wasn't a scam, because tracking like that means there was a package, so the seller did ship you something.

I've had a couple marked delivered but not received like that. In one case, it wasn't actually delivered for over a week but scanned for some reason, and another where the mailman delivered it the next day with an excuse but it was obvious he had just forgotten to deliver it the first day. And I mailed someone a package one time that was marked as being left at their front door, but they insist they never got it. I think that was stolen. Anyway, I thought my experiences might ease your mind about being raided at least.

Maybe you could ask the post office to hold your mail for a bit, like a vacation hold? That way you can go pick it up there?

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
Have you contacted your post office about the missing package? If it was marked delivered but not, that tends to mean a few things where I am. Usually either the package was left somewhere open and someone stole it or the mailman fucked up. It probably wasn't a scam, because tracking like that means there was a package, so the seller did ship you something.

I've had a couple marked delivered but not received like that. In one case, it wasn't actually delivered for over a week but scanned for some reason, and another where the mailman delivered it the next day with an excuse but it was obvious he had just forgotten to deliver it the first day. And I mailed someone a package one time that was marked as being left at their front door, but they insist they never got it. I think that was stolen. Anyway, I thought my experiences might ease your mind about being raided at least.

Maybe you could ask the post office to hold your mail for a bit, like a vacation hold? That way you can go pick it up there?
Thanks for your reply :)
Erm, the first one was shipped from Poland so the tracking was Polish and I have no clue if it was real.. I took it up with the seller who said how sorry they were that they had only just sent it that day, and then 2 days later they decided that no, it had been sent over a week ago.. so very conflicting.. refused a refund.. and because we couldn't reach an agreement the auction site got involved and has taken the seller off.. so i don't even know about that one.. this second seller was already in the uk and I know many here have used him and received their SN.. he said it can't be tracked but that it may just be due to delays but it was due to get here 3 days ago now :( I know he isn't a scammer, which made me think maybe my post is being intercepted..
I can't leave my house so can't get it delivered to the post office.. my only other option is click and collect to the shop my sister works at and get her to collect it, but then need to hope it's packaged discretely and think of an excuse as to why she can't know what it is.. it's all very confusing. I just feel really unlucky :( third time lucky hopefully!

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I understand. If you have to go that route and try for a third, good luck.

By the way, different source, but my SN was shipped in an unmarked envelope. Most people report similar. I remember one person saying they had a company logo sticker on theirs, but it didn't indicate contents.

Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
I understand. If you have to go that route and try for a third, good luck.

By the way, different source, but my SN was shipped in an unmarked envelope. Most people report similar. I remember one person saying they had a company logo sticker on theirs, but it didn't indicate contents.
Thats good to know about the packaging! The Uk seller can't ship until Tuesday anyway, so will wait until then to see if the first lot he sent arrived and if not I'll probably order again but to be sent to a click and collect location and get somebody to go and pick it up for me :)

Reactions: k75