GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Met an amazing person on here, had to block her. I will now gain everything that true loneliness can get you.

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, mediocre, Isisnefert and 3 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Met an amazing person on here, had to block her. I will now gain everything that true loneliness can get you.
Aww come on, you're going to regret this when you sober up! This isn't what this forum is for!!

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The only person I've ever blocked or will block. I love her so much, but I'm typing on a god-damned computer, this is not real.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Whatever! Can't say I didn't warn you :/
What's gonna happen, I don't get to waste a bunch of energy imagining things that are never going to happen? I don't get to prove my worth through humor and wit and then get shut down? What is exactly going to fucking happen?
Have you ever thought about meeting them in person?
Out of my thread, I just asked. Edit: is that sasuke-itachi profile pic, then I apologize.

Reactions: Meditation guide
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
What's gonna happen, I don't get to waste a bunch of energy imagining things that are never going to happen? I don't get to prove my worth through humor and wit and then get shut down? What is exactly going to fucking happen?

Out of my thread, I just asked.
You're going to be embarrassed when you sober up, that's all. But hey ho, you carry on.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You're going to be embarrassed when you sober up, that's all. But hey ho, you carry on.
I haven't been "embarrassed" since I was 14. I didn't expect this from you, catch a block.

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020

Out of my thread, I just asked. Edit: is that sasuke-itachi profile pic, then I apologize.

I don't know what you're talking about tbh

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x