Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
Yeah so a few days ago, i went up to the tree with the slipknot, turned the slipknot into a really impressive noose and it didn't take long until i jumped off the branch. I was hanging upside down for a bit... I guess it was a failure as it wasn't tight enough until i frickin hit the ground... i could almost breathe, but i didn't break my neck. I tell ya. Hanging yourself isn't fun. Maybe I need a thicker rope, and maybe i need to move away from my hometown (tbh i really need to) my hometown has hot days it would be good, although i was in shade. *sigh* ctb takes some time, bravery, effort and money (for most methods). I'm glad i was brave enough to attempt this and whereas surviving it, well, it's a tough pain but I've always got another time. Mark on my neck from it, but only one friend has pointed it out. As far as birthdays go for me it's ok. But I'll probably go for some sort of medication od or jumping off something.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and death137
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you had that experience, @Michaelwaev, and sorry about whatever brought you to this point. Please be gentle with yourself for a while - get good rest, stay hydrated, eat your spinach, breathe deeply. You can think later about what you want to do moving forward.

Instead of trying drug ODs, please do some research about what does & doesn't work. Here's a good place to start:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: woxihuanni and Ghost2211