• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
On some occasions my crazy Stasi mother works night-shifts which means I could practice partial hanging.
Last night was such an occasion.

Got a pretty good rig. A sturdy self made wooden chin-up bar across one of the doorways, a 5mm thick and several meter long audio cable. The ligature knot was improvised but held. I used the following knot as a noose:

Slip knot 2

As I put the noose around my neck and applied the forces of gravity be letting myself go I began to loose my hearing and some ringing in my ears began.
I really felt like I would pass out soon but the sensation was just too uncomfortable. I tried that multiple times.
After several attempts I had dinner got some smokes from the machine outside.
I decided to take a nap and began to feel very unwell. Something was wrong my circulatory system began sweating, had a whitey passed out and woke up 3 hours later at 1am.
I'm guessing this was because of beer + wine + hanging attempt?

Looks like its back to trains until I get another opportunity for practicing partial *sigh*.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, GenesAndEnvironment, reticen and 1 other person
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
But how is the train supposed to get into your bedroom? :wink:

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Is your goal to end up in a salad or something?

• Yay!
Reactions: Pen>Sword
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I was gonna practice the same but some members made me panick because they told me there's a high risk of brain damage.
I guess I just don't have the guts.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I was gonna practice the same but some members made me panick because they told me there's a high risk of brain damage.
I guess I just don't have the guts.
Yeah hanging seems sketchy to me. I know it's one of the top methods worldwide but the opportunity for it to go wrong and be left with serious fucked-up-ness afterwards makes it not something for me.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah hanging seems sketchy to me. I know it's one of the top methods worldwide but the opportunity for it to go wrong and be left with serious fucked-up-ness afterwards makes it not something for me.
All of the factors for success are within ones control if one has a small amount of money and the internet, though.

Last edited: