happylilsht

happylilsht

Jan 23, 2021
I just had a breakdown bawling my eyes out hyperventilating "i'm gonna wake up tomorrow I'm gonna wake up tomorrow I can't believe it no no please no" I can't breathe

this life is a curse I can't believe i'm here because two people decided to bring me to this world they made this decision for me and i'm suffering every waking hour is painful all because of two people how cruel

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GreenTree, the_final_countdown, DarkWolf and 5 others
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Crying, not wanting to wake up tomorrow myself. It is cruel, being thrown into this world, forced to exist, and not have the legal choice to manage your own exit. My mom told me in my late teens that she had contemplated aborting me. Worst thing she's ever said to me in my life, to think I was that close to not having to be here. Fucking awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: happylilsht, Isisnefert and OblivionSeeker
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry to hear that hope you feel a bit better, I know how hard it is to calm down especially from a panic attack or whatever you want to call it, I can't do it without taking pills, just impossible torture. Never has it once saved me from some bad situation ever yet my brain still loves to do it stupid thing.

Reactions: happylilsht and Isisnefert
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear this.

Feel free to talk to me if you need to vent or whatever!

Hugs!

• Love
Reactions: happylilsht and Isisnefert
Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
I feel you, I have been like you last week, I couldn't even enter in this site, I just wanted die

• Hugs
Reactions: happylilsht and WornOutLife
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
This was me earlier this morning. Wrapped tightly in the blankets, crying so hard my chest hurt. Then the hyperventilating, then the racing heart. At one point I thought my heart was literally going to stop. Thought made me happy as hell, but, alas, it was fleeting happiness. I feel what you are going through right now. Life is incredibly unbearable. Hugs to you.

Reactions: happylilsht