golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
So, I have read all of the sections in PPH and decided that this is the best method for me because the ingredients I will use is near to pure.
I am thinking about using %72 sulfuric acid with pure sodium sulfide to CTB inside my car. How can I use them to ctb? Am I going to pass out instantly?
Do I have to heat the sodium sulfide?

I hope someone can answer my question :)

Thank you.

golfmavenice

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Don't do this. Please.

I am an H2S survivor and this is a horrible way to go. I know that everything you read makes it sound easy and painless, but it is not.

If you are determined, there is information on the internet that will give you a good idea of what will happen.

It is very unlikely that you will pass out instantly as the gas needs to build up and reach a level that will incapacitate you. Trying to build up the gas before you get in the car is not a great plan as the gas will escape when you open the door and the reaction decays the longer it goes, so you will waste the strongest waves of gas on an empty vehicle.

The gas does burn your throat and lungs and is quite uncomfortable.

Even with signage, there is real danger of injuring a first responder or a good Samaritan. People who are rushing to help do not stop to read signs.

If your appearance is important to you, you should know that your skin, especially around your mouth and nose, will likely turn grey/yellow.

Your corpse will be considered toxic waste. You will be aired out, but it will impact your end of life wishes.

Really, H2S is a bad idea.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: hdiriq, NearlyIrrelevantCake, shrek34 and 2 others
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Ya, please don't. That is very likely to injure—or worse—someone else…

Reactions: houseofleaves
golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
Don't do this. Please.

I am an H2S survivor and this is a horrible way to go. I know that everything you read makes it sound easy and painless, but it is not.

If you are determined, there is information on the internet that will give you a good idea of what will happen.

It is very unlikely that you will pass out instantly as the gas needs to build up and reach a level that will incapacitate you. Trying to build up the gas before you get in the car is not a great plan as the gas will escape when you open the door and the reaction decays the longer it goes, so you will waste the strongest waves of gas on an empty vehicle.

The gas does burn your throat and lungs and is quite uncomfortable.

Even with signage, there is real danger of injuring a first responder or a good Samaritan. People who are rushing to help do not stop to read signs.

If your appearance is important to you, you should know that your skin, especially around your mouth and nose, will likely turn grey/yellow.

Your corpse will be considered toxic waste. You will be aired out, but it will impact your end of life wishes.

Really, H2S is a bad idea.
Okay, but why does PPH rates 10/10 for reliability test of H2S?

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Okay, but why does PPH rates 10/10 for reliability test of H2S?

I cannot tell you that. I can tell you that it is not 100% reliable because survivors exist, not just me.

I had done the math, was sure the chemical reactions were correct and did not die. Things happen. I can also tell you that posting "poison" signs all over your car is going to attract attention. There was another survivor here recently and while he was sure he would have died if he had not been rescued, his symptoms suggest that he might not have passed. He also, when pressed, admitted that he had sustained throat damage from the fumes.

H2S was called "detergent suicide" in Japan because it was able to be done with household ingredients of a much stronger nature than are widely available elsewhere.

If you have pure ingredients available, you may have better luck but you will also have a violent reaction which can cause splash burns that will make you wish you were dead, even though you won't be.

Gassing with anything other than CO or an inert gas is not an easy way to go.

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
You cannot use sulphuric acid of such a high concentration. You will get something like sulphur (S) and sulphur dioxide (SO2), and the reaction can be brutal, the mixture bursts out and burns you. I would suggest using a weaker acid like oxalic acid or phosphorus acid with sodium sulfide

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
There's a yt video testing this out that will answer all your questions. Charcoal looks easier and less painful! SI will probably make you get out and you'll be left with a huge bio hazard mess and no more car.