• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I've been lurking for a while, I lurked the subreddit for a hwile too.

I've got four attempts under my belt. I dont want a fifth.
Later I'll discuss and make a lengthy post about why I'm doing what I'm doing....

But anyways, I have done a load of research. My number one concern is a painless death, with number two being clean. In the past, I tried the old car in the garage, benzo overdose combined with alcohol, balloon time helium( yeah...I know), and was interupted before I could paint a wall with my skull. H2S gas seems to be the way to go, I have 2 lbs of 90% pure sulfur powder, Ive got a few questions.
Firstly, will any acid source % work at this point? Will the powder need mixed before acid or just directly into acid?

Secondly, I want a solid backup, was thinking sodium nitrate due to availability and cost. How painful is it really?

More questions to come as these are answered.
I cannot afford N, nor do I want to wait/potentially end up scammed.

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I would put clean death first and painless second since you really don't want to be immobilized but of course painless is so important (to some). Some want to be punished and crave pain. Honestly bro I don't think the gas options are the greatest because of escapage problems. I would go hiking and take cyanide(sodium nitrate) jump off a cliff with a rope around your neck when you are very alone. I am considering supergluing a rock to my pant leg and entering water. The decapitation via train is a good one but may be hard to find one with out the things that push the objects out of the way. Good luck. Someone was saying it is not bad if you take high dose of sodium nitrate but I think personally it would hurt. Maybe it is comparable to hanging since it is oxygen deprivation in both cases.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
If you do h2s you gotta make sure you do it well away from other people because it can be harmful even in small amounts. Anyone trying to resuscitate you poses the risk of passing out and or dying before they even reach you.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
If you do h2s you gotta make sure you do it well away from other people because it can be harmful even in small amounts. Anyone trying to resuscitate you poses the risk of passing out and or dying before they even reach you.
I was thinking car, in a rural cemetary that people dont visit often, with an automated text app.