MadAna

MadAna

May 8, 2023
I really don't understand why many people that already tried hanging or cutting or other methods and didn't make it are not considering heroine overdose? you can literally find it everywhere and if you take enough and a big ass syringe it's almost sure you'll CTB. it's not painful and you'll have a nice pre CTB moment lol.
that's how i'll do it, at least 5 g of yellow H (the brown/darker one is less powerful) and byebye. last time with 1g i saw stars and i have pretty high tolerance, i imagine that with at least 5 or more im good. where im from it cost 40 to 50 euro 1 g (italy). in london cost a lil more... but you can easily save some money and use this method and avoid any more unnecessary pain. i think it's the most peaceful and accessible one among these

Reactions: hopelesswanderer and zadyszka
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
1. It's not as reliable as other methods (the lethal dose can vary)
2. Some don't know how to inject things into their bodies
3. Some don't know how to source illegal substances and/or are scared to be caught or be scammed
4. Some don't have 250 euros to spend

Reactions: LunarLight, hopelesswanderer and Tonkpils
H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
I hope you find what you're looking for. Seems like a good method but I can't do it personally as I don't want to sacrifice my sobriety. I'm trying to find a way to ctb where I can still die sober and be proud of maintaining my sobriety until death. I don't want people to think I relapsed. I'm sure they will anyway

MadAna

MadAna

May 8, 2023
1. It's not as reliable as other methods (the lethal dose can vary)
2. Some don't know how to inject things into their bodies
3. Some don't know how to source illegal substances and/or are scared to be caught or be scammed
4. Some don't have 250 euros to spend
yeah i didnt know those things too. but :

1. if you take at least 5 g im absolutely sure you can make it even if you used H (but it has to be the yellow one) for most of your life and u have really high tolerance. you just need to not be found so anyone can use nalaxone on you and reverse everything;

2. i didnt know how to inject but there are millions resources out there. its so damn easy.. first time i was shaking like hell but after that i saw its really really easy. you can even find how to dissolve it in water etc. online. but its not that tricky. you just need a spoon, some water and a sigarette filter.

3. it depends where you live but in every city theres some neighborhood or street where people can go to find this shit... and if you just use it most of the state cant do you shit... its for personal use. for the scamming part you should take half g and try and then you buy the rest. in some cities there are places where you can go to test its purity.

4. its better to wait until you have those money instead of risking other stupid or painful ways, according to me. and for people who already have those money, use them! you cant bring them in your goddamn coffin ahah
I hope you find what you're looking for. Seems like a good method but I can't do it personally as I don't want to sacrifice my sobriety. I'm trying to find a way to ctb where I can still die sober and be proud of maintaining my sobriety until death. I don't want people to think I relapsed. I'm sure they will anyway
yeah if that's your concern i understand. but i dont trust any other method unfortunately... they are or too painful or too unreliable. i dont want to risk to be in a vegetative state for the rest of my life

• Hugs
Reactions: hopelesswanderer
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
The biggest issue is sourcing high purity. If i could find high purity i would def consider this method.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
yeah i didnt know those things too. but :

1. if you take at least 5 g im absolutely sure you can make it even if you used H (but it has to be the yellow one) for most of your life and u have really high tolerance. you just need to not be found so anyone can use nalaxone on you and reverse everything;

2. i didnt know how to inject but there are millions resources out there. its so damn easy.. first time i was shaking like hell but after that i saw its really really easy. you can even find how to dissolve it in water etc. online. but its not that tricky. you just need a spoon, some water and a sigarette filter.

3. it depends where you live but in every city theres some neighborhood or street where people can go to find this shit... and if you just use it most of the state cant do you shit... its for personal use. for the scamming part you should take half g and try and then you buy the rest. in some cities there are places where you can go to test its purity.

4. its better to wait until you have those money instead of risking other stupid or painful ways, according to me. and for people who already have those money, use them! you cant bring them in your goddamn coffin ahah
True, but you see, it still has a learning curve and some people are put off by that. Also, you'd be surprised how many survive even high doses. H and opiates alone are not as harmful as the system warns off and tries to make it out to be (in studies, alcohol is ranked as even higher in harmfulness than heroin!).

Now, even better would be 'speedballing' (mixing cocaine/amphetamines and heroin/opioids). Because the heart gets confused as to whether it must be stimulated or slowed down. Speedballs often give stronger effects than either drug when taken alone due to drug synergy. Usually, polydrug abuse leads to death more often. Reportedly speedballs now account for most of the overdose fatalities in San Francisco. Speedballing is how Philip Seymour Hoffman and River Phoenix died. But it was unintentional. For some reason, intentional ODs are less likely to lead to death. Something about the body expecting it and preparing to survive.

Anyway, opioid OD is something I am very open to as a method. What do you think would be complications in case of surviving a heroin OD? Does injecting avoid nausea and vomiting? What do you think about crushing oxycodone pills into powder, mixing with water and injecting it as an alternative to H? Because I could source 10 oxys within an hour since I was an abuser of those last year but still know the source, so it's very attractive as a method for me.

Reactions: LunarLight
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I don't get it either. Opioids / synthetic opioid OD sounds like a much less painful way to go than most I've seen on here.
And they are all over the DNMs...

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Does injecting avoid nausea and vomiting?
No. But at least as mouth is not your ROA, you don't have to worry about the substance not being metabolized by your body.
I don't get it either. Opioids / synthetic opioid OD sounds like a much less painful way to go than most I've seen on here.
And they are all over the DNMs...
Well, going on DNMs requires a bit of training and tech-savvyness. Plus, it's illegal and many people are afraid to get caught (although it's unlikely).