E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Will putting a tourniquet above the elbow and not releasing it until after the injection has been administered & taken out prevent losing consciousness before the whole dose had been injected?

Given mixed quality, would 2g be enough to account for low quality? What size syringe would I need to fit 2g in solution?

How long will it take to die? Minutes or hours?

What can be used to numb the injecting site? Any tips on how to reduce pain and panic? The thought of injecting makes me want to vomit.

Where should it be done? How noisy will it be?

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Have you thought about sniffing? if you don't like the idea of needles that's always an option

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Have you thought about sniffing? if you don't like the idea of needles that's always an option
That was my initial and preferred method, however apparently it won't necessarily work. Do you know of anyone who has been successful with it?

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
That was my initial and preferred method, however apparently it won't necessarily work. Do you know of anyone who has been successful with it?
It could work but just less bioavailability meaning you would need more of it

Reactions: bluebus
notrealmatthew

notrealmatthew

The kindest are the most suffering
Aug 27, 2023
I read somewhere that it's harder through the snoot. At least 2 grams is a lot. That's a lot of track. Not everyone can snort it all in one go. Plus, I could be wrong, it increases the risk of vomiting + you may not be able to finish the process before you pass out
Intravenous with a tourniquet or in the ass (less painful) is the most workable option for me.

I subscribe, I'm also planning this method and it's important to know the details.

B

bluebus

Aug 5, 2023
People od accidentally snorting heroin for sure. I've had a few people in my life od on heroin, but I wasn't there for it so I have no idea if they snorted or shot it for the last time. I'm sure you can google it and find cases though
It could work but just less bioavailability meaning you would need more of it
It can absolutely work yes, but you'd definitely need a little more of it. Also drinking would make it more fatal too

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
People od accidentally snorting heroin for sure. I've had a few people in my life od on heroin, but I wasn't there for it so I have no idea if they snorted or shot it for the last time. I'm sure you can google it and find cases though

It can absolutely work yes, but you'd definitely need a little more of it. Also drinking would make it more fatal too
Yeah for sure. When i eventually get some protonitazene im gonna get pretty hammered before hand

Why am i still here

Why am i still here

Useless
Sep 27, 2023
overdosing can be dangerous, you might actually survive and be in a lot of pain. I would go with jumping but ur choice. I just self harm and other things...but if your not ready please research a little more. I wouldnt want a painful death

notrealmatthew

notrealmatthew

The kindest are the most suffering
Aug 27, 2023

Drinking any alcohol (beer?) or something high %, like vodka?

B

bluebus

Aug 5, 2023
I read somewhere that it's harder through the snoot. At least 2 grams is a lot. That's a lot of track. Not everyone can snort it all in one go. Plus, I could be wrong, it increases the risk of vomiting + you may not be able to finish the process before you pass out
Intravenous with a tourniquet or in the ass (less painful) is the most workable option for me.

I subscribe, I'm also planning this method and it's important to know the details.
I have friends that sniff it and while it's not everyone's preferred method, it's better than injecting (if you're using it recreationally). It is a lot of track for sure but it's possible (practice makes perfect lol). A lot of people that die from ods end up choking to death. Most people don't seem to realize that it's more common than not in od deaths. I can see what you mean about not being to finish it though, if you're inexperienced you might have trouble with it for sure. IV is definitely the best way to do it imo, but if someone really doesn't like needles then I can see how off putting that might be. At the end it's the individual's choice, I was just trying to impart some knowledge. No method is perfect that's certain
overdosing can be dangerous, you might actually survive and be in a lot of pain. I would go with jumping but ur choice. I just self harm and other things...but if your not ready please research a little more. I wouldnt want a painful death
If you od on the wrong thing (meaning anything but fent, heroin, and high strength barbiturates), yes it will be painful and agonizing and very unlikely to succeed. What we're talking about here is heroin overdose which is probably one of the best ways to go out.
Drinking any alcohol (beer?) or something high %, like vodka?
Any alcohol, drink whatever you like, it all does the same thing. Alcohol is a depressant, meaning it slows down the central nervous system. Depressants affect the central nervous system by reducing the activity of certain chemicals in the brain. This slows down the body, including the part of the brain that controls breathing and heart rate. Heroin is also a depressant. By combing the two, you are just maximizing their effects, making them more fatal.
Also super cute pfp btw, I really love it!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Thanks so much for your contributions guys :) Really appediate it!

Still undecided about whether to snort or IV. Isn't there only one type of H you can snort? It's in the methods thread, somewhere. I'll try to find it. And there's only so much your mucous membranes can absorb. IV is more reliable.

S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022
Will putting a tourniquet above the elbow and not releasing it until after the injection has been administered & taken out prevent losing consciousness before the whole dose had been injected?

Given mixed quality, would 2g be enough to account for low quality? What size syringe would I need to fit 2g in solution?

How long will it take to die? Minutes or hours?

What can be used to numb the injecting site? Any tips on how to reduce pain and panic? The thought of injecting makes me want to vomit.

Where should it be done? How noisy will it be?
When I used to shoot it I would have to take the tourniquet off before I felt it. I am not sure if it was because I had a high tolerance to it or not though. I smoked it at first because I was really afraid of needles but I got over that after a while.