• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Male SS members, do you consider yourself redpilled/blackpilled?

• Redpilled

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Blackpilled

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 50 40.0%
  • I'm a woman

Votes: 41 32.8%

• Total voters
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Curious about what the numbers look like. To clarify— using these terms solely within the context of intersexual dynamics.

Edit:
Redpill—
In regards to involuntary celibacy, confronting the idea that exchanges of material value largely drive one's mating success, as opposed to abstract concepts like "love", and that female hypergamy limits the majority of men's sexual success.
Blackpill—
A fatalistic/depressed version of red pill, particularly one focused on external solutions as opposed to individual ones or on the importance of physical attractiveness in driving men's dating success.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoPointOfReturning
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I guess blackpilled.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
What is black pilled ?
Red pilled is like being a conservative right ?

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Well not sure what those things even mean so can't really answer.

Reactions: Skathon, anhedonicNfoggy and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm a girl but idek what this means lmao. Does it have to do with the matrix or something?

• Yay!
Reactions: ClownCringe, MiMif, theslasher and 1 other person
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
What is black pilled ?
Red pilled is like being a conservative right ?
Not necessarily. Black pilled is basically genetic determinism. It's the idea that the only factor that matters in dating is looks. Red Pill says that confidence and money and stuff matters more than looks.

Reactions: dödsängel
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I'm a girl but idek what this means lmao. Does it have to do with the matrix or something?
I should've probably included the definitions initially lol.
They refer to beliefs about intersexual dynamics mostly held by incels (edited the OP to include definitions).

I thought it'd be an interesting question to ask since a) this site was started by the same people who started the incel forum, b) some critics of SS use a) a to try and attack SS and c) a member recently made a post pretty much filled with redpill sentiment, and one of the responses said that the men here tend to be more blackpilled.

Reactions: theslasher and sserafim
ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
Having had a redpill/blackpill phase earlier in life, I do agree that they get some stuff right but not the degree they do (depending on one's culture of course).

Looks and money do matter, heavily even. Reputation and social skills does as well. And taller, good looking men do have an advantage over their shorter, less attractive counterparts. These are facts of life and anyone, man or woman would be stupid to pretend they don't exist.

But optimistically I'd like to think a lot of the flaws that incels fixate over to the point of obsession could be resolved or compensated for, to the point where anyone worth having in their life would overlook said flaw or not even care in the first place. And I don't like how they take the most destructive route possible. Especially the autistic ones since they end up making other autistic men look bad.

In my personal life, I know a man a foot shorter than me who's funnier, more extroverted, and better at guitar than me. He lights up the room and honestly, I have nothing but respect for him.

I don't know what normies were taught, but for me I was taught not to disrespect people over such superficial shit. Maybe because I was bullied for my traits in the past so I don't want to put someone else through that.

Surgery also exists, but it's not a perfect solution. But honestly, I'd be hard pressed to fault someone for correcting a flaw in order to better their appearance. It's a very tough, looks-obsessed world out there and it'd probably be too easy for me to say "just deal with it" as a 6 feet tall light-skinned man.

Tl;Dr - Redpill and Blackpill make a few good points but there's much more nuance than "if you're sub5 you should kys now".

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, ohyouknow, anhedonicNfoggy and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I should've probably included the definitions initially lol.
They refer to beliefs about intersexual dynamics mostly held by incels (edited the OP to include definitions).

I thought it'd be an interesting question to ask since a) this site was started by the same people who started the incel forum, b) some critics of SS use a) a to try and attack SS and c) a member recently made a post pretty much filled with redpill sentiment, and one of the responses said that the men here tend to be more blackpilled.
Oh okay thanks for the clarification! Lol I was probably thinking abt red pill blue pill

Reactions: theslasher
K

kusogoth

Sep 24, 2023
well, I don't agree with either of them. I think that all of it matters but some people aren't made for relationships. tragic. but it should be normalized because mainstream media pushes romance too much. I think my case is different because I am a gay man, though.

jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Oh okay thanks for the clarification! Lol I was probably thinking abt red pill blue pill
actually, you're right— the terms did originate from The Matrix (the idea is that if you're aware of these dynamics, you're redpilled and if not, you're bluepilled).

Reactions: theslasher and sserafim
anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
no pilled. human androids are fare more practical for relationships/friendship purposes. if i born later i'd totally opt out of human interactions and chose a company of advanced silicon machinery instead. they can be programmed to react and act and being customized to look like in heckin animes. therefore it's possible to pair anybody of 1-4/10 on the decile with a 10/10 counterpart.

considering the advances in cybernetics/biomedical engineering it's even possible satisfy the reproductional needs of every person on the planet utilizing sex-droids rendering discriminatory/privileged parts of life as the sexual market obsolete.

Reactions: MiMif
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Blackpilled, but I don't subscribe to any of that kind of stuff media wise, has no value to me.

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
I've spent a while watching "red pill creators" on youtube. I think it's helped me, it especially removed the naive outlook on girls that I had before. I used to be so nice and shit, but it honestly got me no where. And many women will adamantly disagree with what the red pill promotes to make themselves look better. But a woman's words mean nothing when her actions consistently prove the exact opposite. My man Rhino went onto the Whatever Podcast and had an amazing conversation, I'd say it's worth the watch. And The "It's Complicated" channel also asks some really good questions to girls. There are other self improvement channels such as Hamza who has helped many men's lives. In moderation, the red pill helps. Red pill channels get young men on a journey of self improvement where they begin to workout, eat healthy, read more books, develop new passions, develop their personality, etc. Say whatever you want about it but I'd say it's a net positive to society. And in the process, they turn from a needy boy into a confident man. I'd say that's good. It helps boys become real men in a world where all other media demonizes masculinity and indoctrinates us all into becoming docile men. It's wild, not just in the news, but TV shows too. You've got Family Guy, The Simpsons, Leave it to Beaver, The Sopranos, Malcom in the Middle, Jimmy Neutron, Everybody Loves Raymond, (I could go on, trust me), in all of these shows the father is either portrayed as incompetent, troubled, or deranged. It's honestly so weird why all these TV shows do this. And not just fathers, but in many other shows the male protagonist is depicted as a feminine man who simps for his more aggressive female partner. Media is the best way to indoctrinate and influence people.. as to why this is so heavily promoted, I'll leave that up to your imagination, but the red pill is one of the last movements defending the young men who want to reach their potential and become masculine men. I would argue that self improvement is the main focus of red pill, having a better dating life is just one of the effects. Although some red pill creators focus heavily on the girls (mainly to get the attention of these simp ass mfs and finally get them onto the self improvement journey).

The black pill on the other hand is different. "Wheat Waffles" is one of the more popular black pill content creators. I've watched a few of his videos, and there is some truth to what he says. But overall the black pill is overly negative to it's own detriment. If you never go outside and all you do is read statistics that prove how your slightly below average height means you're absolutely worthless to all women, then subconsciously you'll start to internalize that belief. I know many men in my life who are masculine, confident, and strong, despite being below average in height. Even god damn Iron Man is short and look at how cool he is. The black pill is so heavily focused on all of these external things, and yes, while it is good to looks max, style max, etc, etc, when you do it solely based on your desire for physical intimacy, that is pretty cringe. Plus it makes men focus so much on just "getting women" as if they are something to conquer whereas in reality they are actually people who must be nurtured and loved. This objectification of women and putting such a heavy focus on getting women is weird and honestly even counterintuitive. The black pill creates this false dichotomy as if your entire attractiveness is based off looks, height, weight, testosterone levels, fashion, etc. They treat it like a video game where each stat must be maxed. And sure these things may initially attract someone but that alone won't keep them, personality will. It puts too much focus on external and not enough on internal. Plus the black pill is way more negative than actual reality, you can come to that conclusion by just going outside and touching some damn grass.

I agree with the red pill much more. That being said if you take too much of any pill you will eventually overdose. So don't do that. Learn what you can from the red pill if you want to but after that you must go outside and touch grass.

• Informative
Reactions: SexyIncél, demuic, ColorlessTrees and 3 others
seho_j

seho_j

Nov 12, 2018
I have heard all the arguments about these but in the end I have no energy to either agree or disagree. I am a woman, so I probably don't qualify anyway but I just find it hard to get mad at the world because being angry takes so much out of me.

Reactions: MiMif, Serial Experi Pain and anhedonicNfoggy
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I don't subscribe to either pills but would mix them together if I had to. There's evidence of each but not to the extent that one is dominant in the world. Physical attraction obviously plays a role as does personality/interests shared/desires. Successful people are also more attractive, regardless if that's $$, fame, standing, etc; it's in the eye of the beholder. Not falling into societal "norms for attractiveness" does make things harder but is there a cabal of people keeping other guys from getting dates and spouses, no I don't buy that. There is also an animal instinct that drives it and a stronger male will look more attractive than a weaker one (make of strong/weak as you will).

Reactions: Skathon
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
For those looking for some red pill content focusing more on women or female nature, here you go.

but I just find it hard to get mad at the world because being angry takes so much out of me.

That makes sense I get that, but hate is a very strong word and the red pill certainly doesn't suggest hate towards women.

• Informative
Reactions: SexyIncél
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
I'm neither but I do enjoy some of the content (videos) that redpilled people watch. For example, the YouTuber ARAKO TV.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Reading this thread makes me happy to be a lesbian.

Good luck to you guys though, I hope you find happiness in whatever philosophical pursuit you choose. Just remember not to harass people you disagree with and be a decent human being, irrelevant of your ideology.

Reactions: tiger b and Serial Experi Pain
MushroomTaffy

MushroomTaffy

Roach
Sep 26, 2023
I think the whole, blue pill, black pill, red pill, clear pill, all of it is just stupid propaganda spread by emotionally damaged men. I'm all for masculinity, but being this overly macho big man who treats women like shit is not the way to go about it. Ever actually listened to someone like Tate? Loud, overly arrogant, flexing their wealth and trying to make themselves feel more important. Those are traits most red pillers themselves say is feminine and bad traits for a man to have. It's just toxic masculinity.

• Love
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
All the pills probably have some truth to them but are full of generalizations and become toxic when people take them too far. Most of the advice out there is bullshit and borderline insulting. For example: "be confident." Well how the fuck can I be confident with a 99.9% rejection rate while constantly hearing about how bad men are? That doesn't even make sense and just sounds like survivorship bias. Also, I used to have a lot more confidence and it didn't work. Even if the redpill shit did actually work, I have zero interest in bizarre psychological games that don't suit my personality at all. The bluepill stuff sounds nice but it's mostly delusional and false hope. We're always being coached about everything we're doing wrong, and it's always a moving target. It's no wonder so many young men just give up and sit at home playing video games when there's really no reason for us to exist in the first place. Due to the nature of this discussion, I must also strongly emphasize that I reject any "women bad" arguments. I wish everyone could just be loved and valued and have their needs fulfilled. But I guess I don't really believe in any solutions, which puts me closest to "blackpill" territory if anything. I wasn't always this way but that's what years of failure and rejection does to a person.
Red pill channels get young men on a journey of self improvement where they begin to workout, eat healthy, read more books, develop new passions, develop their personality, etc.
Haven't watched that stuff but I've done all of those things (not even for dating purposes) and it didn't work. Still every bit as depressed and unsuccessful.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, loopdaloop, pole and 3 others
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
Picked neither because I'm nonbinary 🤷‍♂️

Also I recommend researching the transgender allegories in The Matrix to get an idea of what the red pill really does 😉

Last edited:
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Picked neither because I'm nonbinary 🤷‍♂️

Also I recommend researching the transgender allegories in The Matrix to get an idea of what the red pill really does 😉
oops, should've phrased the last option as "not a man".
lol, I'm familiar. beautiful irony considering the community who uses those terms.

• Love
Reactions: CTBookOfLife
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Neither, but then again, I would be average looking if you exclude the depression, lethargy and other health problems.
Anyway, I can't recover anymore, so it no longer matters for me.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Pilled is what holds us back as a species. Divide and enjoy their stupid games it seems.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and tiger b
Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
In terms of intersexual dynamics, I feel most proponents of "red-pill" and "black-pill" use those concepts as cop-outs for their personality flaws, lack of social skills, and lack of self-accountability. I say that as someone who fits the "incel" profile precisely. Gender politics is nauseating and I can't imagine obsessing over these sorts of things.

Reactions: Heartaches, ColorlessTrees, tiger b and 2 others
iamalreadydead

iamalreadydead

Student
Nov 25, 2022
that pilled bullshit is just loser shit that dumbasses concern themselves with to cope

Reactions: EvisceratedJester, Abandoned Character and Skathon
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
When it comes to women - neither really. I guess redpilled in that I understand you need to adapt to the modern dating world and accept difficulties presented specifically to men but guys take it too far. I found a great woman without having to be a gymbro chad dick.

When it comes to society as a whole, I'm pretty blackpilled. We're on a slow sad societal collapse tearing at many different seams holding our civilization together.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
Life

Life

Now I need a place to hide away
Oct 30, 2023
I've been super black pilled over the years and have realized how simple minded everyone is, we all want aesthetic value and good looking people are always treated better when you are you are ugly you need to work on yourself but when you are good looking you just need to not make a mistake, hopefully this make some sense.