Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Sometimes I thinking: I don't have guts to do what I need to do... and when I realised his I want to kill () me more in a infinity loop.

Reactions: Psilo, Winona, seekingoblivion and 4 others
J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
It requires a little pride and philosophical conviction to CTB using a dignified method. Other methods require more courage and desperation. It's unfortunate we don't live in a world where the first ought to always be the case when taking such a decision. Maybe once the Sarco gets widely distributed this will be the case.

Reactions: whatever1111, Sick Boy, Marawa and 1 other person
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Sometimes I thinking: I don't have guts to do what I need to do... and when I realised his I want to kill () me more in a infinity loop.

I've been reading on this site lately A LOT OF US saying the same thing. We understand, rationally, that our lives aren't worth living for us anymore, but we still can't make ourselves take that final step. This is one of the reasons I've come to feel so much resentment towards parents in general. It's not just that they get to make such a huge decision for others--often despite not even being able to care for their own kids well--but then the kids, if they live shitty lives and want to die, are saddled with fears that typically inhibit getting off this planet. That kind of double-hell is, at least to me, unforgivable.

Reactions: Winona, OnlyMercy, seekingoblivion and 2 others
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Those loops are fucking terrible aren't they?! Well last night I tried to do partial with a door handle. But the damn tie slipped and I fell. But I realized that when you're done you're just done. I didn't think I would ever reach a point of trying but last night just happened. If I can find a way that can guarantee that I die I'm feeling a bit more confident that I'll be able to go through with it. With regards to how you feel I think if you reach the breaking point it'll happen. I think that's what it'll be like for a lot who cbt. I do hope things go the other way for you though. I hope you find a reason to keep living and that it'll make you happy.

Reactions: Quinlor
W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
I've been reading on this site lately A LOT OF US saying the same thing. We understand, rationally, that our lives aren't worth living for us anymore, but we still can't make ourselves take that final step. This is one of the reasons I've come to feel so much resentment towards parents in general. It's not just that they get to make such a huge decision for others--often despite not even being able to care for their own kids well--but then the kids, if they live shitty lives and want to die, are saddled with fears that typically inhibit getting off this planet. That kind of double-hell is, at least to me, unforgivable.
the parents were often victims themselves... if not directly, by harassment, then by culture, etc.
I think it's all beyond good and evil, really.
Also, we are biologically programmed to reproduce...