Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
It didn't have to happen. I saw her. All I had to do was say something. How can I not blame myself.

Just talked to the cops. She seems to be ok.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: grungeCat, Symbiote, stygal and 1 other person
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Everything's worked out ok, and maybe you sort of actually just wanted the best for her either way? Let this be a chance to decide how what you'd do next time, using this as that time you leearn? It's ok

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
What's a TW?
Trigger warning. I didn't know what I was going to say or how in depth I was going to go.
Everything's worked out ok, and maybe you sort of actually just wanted the best for her either way? Let this be a chance to decide how what you'd do next time, using this as that time you leearn? It's ok
No it's not a situation like that. We hit a deer and I feel horrible. But I just talked to the cops and she apparently got up after we left and went back to the woods.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Symbiote and NodusTollens
RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Trigger warning. I didn't know what I was going to say or how in depth I was going to go.

No it's not a situation like that. We hit a deer and I feel horrible. But I just talked to the cops and she apparently got up after we left and went back to the woods.
You phrased it like the doctor from Arrested Development. Your topic sounded like you witnessed someone kill themselves.

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, mirko, BluesRunTheGame and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
You phrased it like the doctor from Arrested Development. Your topic sounded like you witnessed someone kill themselves.
No... Just I almost killed someone

H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
You are a very compassionate person. There is only so much you can do in that scenario. I do however think the post is kind of vague and the wording is causing people to jump to certain assumptions

Reactions: merpmerp and Deleted member 22624
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
You are a very compassionate person. There is only so much you can do in that scenario. I do however think the post is kind of vague and the wording is causing people to jump to certain assumptions
Maybe... But anyone that's been in a traumatic situation would understand why only so much can be said

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I also felt traumatized as a kid after my granddad crashed his car into a boar. Poor thing died on the spot.

Hopefully you find a way to cope with those images - I think distracting yourself works best plus the thought that you tried to help the animal and did everything you could afterwards.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Wait what? You said you almost killed someone and then have some story about a deer? I'm not following. Are you saying you almost killed the driver for the accident, trying to be cute by calling a deer a person, or just looking for a reaction?

give me a break. This thread was worded to evoke a response and imply something completely different. You hit a deer that was fine and ran off.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Deleted member 22624, RealHumanBean and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Wait what? You said you almost killed someone and then have some story about a deer? I'm not following. Are you saying you almost killed the driver for the accident, trying to be cute by calling a deer a person, or just looking for a reaction?

give me a break. This thread was worded to evoke a response and imply something completely different. You hit a deer that was fine and ran off.
Wow really? You know just cuz you'd be fine with that doesn't mean someone else would be. Now please take the bs else where as I am not in a state to deal with it. If you don't like it then you didn't have to comment.
I also felt traumatized as a kid after my granddad crashed his car into a boar. Poor thing died on the spot.

Hopefully you find a way to cope with those images - I think distracting yourself works best plus the thought that you tried to help the animal and did everything you could afterwards.
Yeah..... Driving back by this morning and seeing a snow bank in the same spot that looked like a dead deer isn't helping :ahhha::aw: (of course neithers having to deal with bs)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and sweetbraid
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Again, you said you almost killed someone. Are you saying you almost killed the driver or were referring to a deer as "someone?"

Reactions: RealHumanBean
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Again, you said you almost killed someone. Are you saying you almost killed the driver or were referring to a deer as "someone?"
After what you said why should I answer? Why does it matter? Do me a favor and go away. I don't feel like dealing with bs right now. You don't believe me fine but I don't want to hear it because I honestly didn't care if anyone read it or responded. Whether you believe it or not unless you're 100% sure, don't respond. It just might be true. Sorry I was traumatized maybe you never have been.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
You phrased it like the doctor from Arrested Development.
'I'm afraid she's gone.'
'No! Was it the impact that killed her?'
'Killed her? No, she's fine, she's just, like, gone off into the woods...'

• Hmph!
Reactions: Life_and_Death, Aap and RealHumanBean
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
So basically this post should have been...

'We hit a deer in the car. It ran off. I feel bad about it'

but no.... had to be some ridiculous vague Merry-go-round. Good old SS.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Life_and_Death, RealHumanBean, televised_suicide and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Shit happens, deer tends to be skittish and dart out into traffic like a lemming and then get killed or hurt pretty badly. Luckily it was unscathed and ran off into the woods again. I always worry about hitting one at night because a good sized buck can destroy your car or even worse, go through the windshield.