tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Anyone thought about using this method?

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Yes. I was pretty scared and didn't expect such a kickback on my wrist so the bullet grazed my temple and went through my living room wall. It is terrifying holding a gun to your own head. Would be a mess afterwards. A friend of mine succeeded doing it years ago, put it in her mouth. Another friend ended up with the bullet lodged in her head permanently with severe damage and lived. Awful scars as well.

Reactions: tomz323
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Make sure you got high caliber gun ready and aim it at your brain stem. Right behind your ear and a tiny little bit below that protruding bone. Make sure its high caliber. I will shoot myself if I can get a gun.

Reactions: tomz323
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Yes. I was pretty scared and didn't expect such a kickback on my wrist so the bullet grazed my temple and went through my living room wall. It is terrifying holding a gun to your own head. Would be a mess afterwards. A friend of mine succeeded doing it years ago, put it in her mouth. Another friend ended up with the bullet lodged in her head permanently with severe damage and lived. Awful scars as well.
Your friend survived? That freaks me out, I would hate to live as a vegetable.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Your friend survived? That freaks me out, I would hate to live as a vegetable.
One friend died instantly. The other spent years re-learning to walk, talk, etc. She ended up an addict and was never the same mentally. Being a vegetable is my fear also.

discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
If I was in the US sure. Impossible to get a gun in Australia with a mental health history from the hospitals. Messy too. Quick though.
wouldn't it be better to shoot yourself in the chest? then just bleed out? less messy and if it doesn't work it won't as hideous as looking like something from Friday the 13th

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
If I was in the US sure. Impossible to get a gun in Australia with a mental health history from the hospitals. Messy too. Quick though.
Same in the US, too. I can't get a gun again because of it.

discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
only
Same in the US, too. I can't get a gun again because of it.
only way around it is sucide by cop I hear the American cops like to shoot but I've tried it here in Australia it didn't work and was very scary having 10 of them screaming at me while I waved around a knife

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
only

only way around it is sucide by cop I hear the American cops like to shoot but I've tried it here in Australia it didn't work and was very scary having 10 of them screaming at me while I waved around a knife
They might be more likely to taze someone then slap on handcuffs.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I was going to just use my fathers hunter rifle, put the barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger. After getting blind drunk of course.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I was going to just use my fathers hunter rifle, put the barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger. After getting blind drunk of course.
Best of luck to you. Be sure to research how to angle it upwards.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Best of luck to you. Be sure to research how to angle it upwards.
I just have nightmares of being alive but not being able to move or some shit, that'd be a fate worse then death.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I just have nightmares of being alive but not being able to move or some shit, that'd be a fate worse then death.
That's a very valid fear. Being in a worse situation would be terrible.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Sorry... Did she aim to the temple too?
Make sure you got high caliber gun ready and aim it at your brain stem. Right behind your ear and a tiny little bit below that protruding bone. Make sure its high caliber. I will shoot myself if I can get a gun.
I thought I was the only one with a protuding bone lol

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Glad we all have a protruding bones made finding the brain stem that much easier haha.
Oh so it's below it I didn't know that. That makes it way easier! I thought it would be in the middle or something

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Sorry... Did she aim to the temple too?

I thought I was the only one with a protuding bone lol
Yes, her temple. So did I. Keep in mind these attempts were done before most people were on the internet and lots of folks didn't have internet access. There was limited knowledge of how to do these things except from movies, books and other's stories. This forum is a great resource, no doubt.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Oh so it's below it I didn't know that. That makes it way easier! I thought it would be in the middle or something

Me too honestly. I thought its at the center of our head. Until I saw the picture.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
There was limited knowledge of how to do these things except from movies, books and other's stories.
My "Hollywood Fail" was cutting my wrists, lo-o-ong before the internet:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hollywood-methods-that-do-not-work.9579/

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
My "Hollywood Fail" was cutting my wrists, lo-o-ong before the internet:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hollywood-methods-that-do-not-work.9579/
And you're absolutely correct. I always notice in movies and such it isn't realistic for ctb. Suppose it's because someone could die from it and the family can sue. Like with Black Sabbath and "backwards masking".

Reactions: TiredHorse