• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

they forgot me

they forgot me

Mar 12, 2022
Would it be feasible to ctb by shooting myself in the heart since its so hard to hit the brainstem?

jacrispy

jacrispy

nihilist
Jun 19, 2023
my aunt tried this in her 20s. your SI kicks in and you get nervous/tremble, so the likelihood of missing your heart is high. 80% of CTB attempts with a firearm are successful and that data is related to gunshot wounds to the head.

Reactions: BrknEyes
KowakuNaiNeko

KowakuNaiNeko

Aug 5, 2023
From memory something that I read many years ago said that the success rate is a few % lower than shooting the temple. Obviously there are a lot of variables to consider. I imagine that it's probably better in some niche situation.

IRL I know of one person (knew his wife) who survived a self-inflicted shotgun shot to the torso but I am unsure where exactly the shot landed.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The likelihood of death is near 100% if someone blows their brainstem out with a shotgun loaded with buckshot through their mouth. If firearm were my method, I wouldn't chance shooting myself in the heart. I'd go for the gunshot method with the greatest chance of success.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
they forgot me

they forgot me

Mar 12, 2022
The likelihood of death is near 100% if someone blows their brainstem out with a shotgun loaded with buckshot through their mouth. If firearm were my method, I wouldn't chance shooting myself in the heart. I'd go for the gunshot method with the greatest chance of success.
but wouldn't i die either way with a shot to the heart since i would bleed out anyway? if i miss the brain stem i could survive.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
id like to go like that to by shooting myself in the heart