Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
What do you guys think of this story?

Marin Eugen Sabau, 46, shot and injured three former colleagues and a police officer in the north-eastern city of Tarragona in December.

After being shot in the spine and left partially paralysed, he had begged to be euthanised rather than face trial.

Courts approved the request despite appeals from victims.

He escaped the scene, and barricaded himself in a house filled with an arsenal of weapons. After shooting and wounding a police officer, security forces cornered him and shot him several times, Observator news said.

He had one leg amputated after the shoot out, and was also left paralysed and unable to move. He said his injuries left him in chronic pain and it was ruled that he met the requirements to request an assisted death.

Reactions: Euthanza
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Another reminder of how popular euthanasia Would be if widely availableā€¦

Reactions: Onw9, Lily (Osako) and Yakamoz
Lullaby

Lullaby

šŸŒ™
Mar 9, 2022
Courts approved the request despite appeals from victims.

That's dissapointing :\ He shot innocent people, and got injured as a result of his actions. I think he went into this knowing he would die in some way. In this case, I feel like it's unfair.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Death row inmates will have to wait their execution for sometimes before it happens. It think it's fair, prisoners have a right to euthanasia too.

Afaik, foreigners can apply euthanasia in Spain but minimal residency is 2 months.
They use 1g propofol + 2g thiopental IV injection as drugs of choice. Pretty luxury for me, good for them.

Last edited:
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Summary: They let him free, without a trial....That's no different than spitting in the victim's faces.

Reactions: AnonymousS and Blondie
I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
Summary: They let him free, without a trial....That's no different than spitting in the victim's faces.
What good will torturing a man do? Stop the others from doing it? I really dislike the sick and twisted justice people support. If anyone's in pain, be it chronic or whatever, they desreve to be euthanized in a humane manner, no matter what they did before................
.........Is what I'd like to say but I sexually abused four of my five youngest siblings so I am basically defending myself and have self-interest in a humane death despite ruining all of their lives. In short, I dislike it but I will not object to it.

• Wow
Reactions: BrainShower and silentcicada