• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Is there any gun expert here? Somebody is selling me this gun and I have zero knowledge about guns. Is this sufficient to kill me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-04-11-59-35-514_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-04-11-59-35-514_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza and jodes2
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
looks homemade. maybe it's designed for most common pistol caliber aka 9mm, this caliber either would work or don't. one can't tell exactly because bullet energy isn't enough to blow out half of your brain, rather it's perforate insides of skull and leaving hole on the other side, if you miss a brain artery you'll likely to end up imbecile and if you get medical attention and cerebral bleeding has managed ones fate is the same

i would ask for sawn-off 12cal tho, because it would for certain evaporate half of your brain if aiming straight at the skull but maybe you know already that if you gonna aim at chin you can miserably fail and it's will be even worse as your face is disfigured for life also probability of miss with grave consequences increases w/out practice i'd make shooting somewhere where it's safe for certain to know what to expect from gun's recoil

third aspect to consider is gun dealing and dealer. gun dealing is dangerous and shady, the best possible outcome from the worst outcomes of such deals is being scammed. others are getting in trouble with mafia/cartels next one is being jailed. i hope you know exactly what you doing when having contacts with black market

Reactions: Euthanza
J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Guy selling me this is friend of my colleague so I don't think they are scamming it's the reliability issue I'm concerned of

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
seems it's made from stainless steel with quite thick walls it should endure at least one magazine i think, there's guns made from much less stronger materials like that 3D printed liberator with plastic barrel and striker from small nail. the barrel could be made from aluminum though and if it's the case the gun is dangerous to use. but i'd look on the reliability of the implementation of mechanics inside of a gun, as poor designed mechanisms can render quality of materials gun made from useless

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
In local language it's called sixer here as it contains 6 bullets in magazine

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Is there any gun expert here? Somebody is selling me this gun and I have zero knowledge about guns. Is this sufficient to kill me?

U will need to provide better photos and some info on it, like what is it supposed to be, who made it, when, what calibre, etc., if u expect anyone to asess it. You can also go to a firearm forum. Judging by that odd angle photo it doesn't look like a normal gun.

Reactions: Jrmull1993
J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
I will upload more photos once I have it

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Well fuck it I have made the payment and it will be on my hands in few days

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@jitendrabagaria786@ to me, it looks like a Beretta 92 clone. If it is, it'll take 9mm ammo. For 9mm, you want to get the absolute best ammo available, which is either Buffalo Bore or Underwood +P+

This is a real 92:

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Yep it's 9mm... everything is local country made

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Im so jealous..id give an arm and a leg for one of those..:((
I mean, if you chopped off an arm and a leg, you pretty much will ctb from blood loss in about 2 minutes.

I know it was just an expression. I was just kidding too :)