• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
Hello, I hope you guys are doing good, I just had a quick question, what would you guys choose, a revolver pistol, or amitriptyline with benzos that I can get. I know OD's are really iffy when it comes to CTB, but I figured I should throw it in there since I should be getting a prescription when I speak to my psychiatrist, and as for he gun, I dont know the calibre or anything like that, its a friends relatives gun. I know its not morally and ethically right to CTB with someone elses gun, but I find it hard to feel that guilt, nonetheless, what would you guys do? Thank you in advance!

dirtscooter

dirtscooter

May 14, 2024
Guns are rough, very caliber dependant and ive heard that people will flinch to miss. I have what i belive is a sufficent caliber sitting right next to me but i wont use that because its messy, very traumatizing to family/friends if you have them and to the first reponders. Also someone elses gun would probably cause an insane ammount of guilt for them.

Reactions: Nettles
Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
Guns are rough, very caliber dependant and ive heard that people will flinch to miss. I have what i belive is a sufficent caliber sitting right next to me but i wont use that because its messy, very traumatizing to family/friends if you have them and to the first reponders. Also someone elses gun would probably cause an insane ammount of guilt for them.
Right, I mean that makes sense, but what would your take on amitriptyline be? because apart from jumping, those are somewhat the only options available rn, of course it can wait, but Id really like to get this over with, as things keep getting worse and worse also got a court case today

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I could never pull the trigger of a gun. I prefer to die in my sleep. Ami is one of my choices if I decide to OD. I would never consider gun, I could never pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: karmaisabitch
dirtscooter

dirtscooter

May 14, 2024
Right, I mean that makes sense, but what would your take on amitriptyline be? because apart from jumping, those are somewhat the only options available rn, of course it can wait, but Id really like to get this over with, as things keep getting worse and worse also got a court case today
I am unsure ive never researched it, ive only been looking into sn(doesnt seem likely) and an exit bag, sorry if its not much help. Sorry things are getting worse for you friend.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you're interested, there's a guns/firearms Megathread:

Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
I am unsure ive never researched it, ive only been looking into sn(doesnt seem likely) and an exit bag, sorry if its not much help. Sorry things are getting worse for you friend.
No need for apologies! Its just the path im currently on right now, also thank you for your insight and feedback, i also have been looking into SN, but more than half of my little bit of money is cash, and plus I wouldnt want to get scammed lol, good luck, wishing nothing but hope for you!
If you're interested, there's a guns/firearms Megathread:

WHAT? I never seen this megathread, thank you so much, ill check it our right now