• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
So I need some suggestions. If I ever were to get my hands on a gun. The method tells me to aim at the brainstem. Can this be done if I put the gun at the back of my head instead of behind the ears?

Suggestions r welcome!

Reactions: MaxRiley
regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
The surest method is to shoot in the mouth at the right angle. How do you want to put the gun to your occipital?

M

MaxRiley

Jul 25, 2023
The surest method is to shoot in the mouth at the right angle. How do you want to put the gun to your occipital?
Hi. What about frontally between the eyes with a proper angle? Would that work?
Also, anybody knows the best caliber for the job?
Thanks

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
I'm thinking if I load one and put it at the correct angle. Sum ppl survive the mouth shot. So I came up with this

L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
US Senator Robert Kennedy was killed by a .22 caliber bullet to the side of his head in 1968.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Aiming for the brainstem is easily possible by pointing approximately 45° to the roof of the mouth. The success rate is very high, if you want it guaranteed, lean backwards to a river so that after you shoot, you fall in the water and drown if somehow you didn't instantly die.

Last edited:
Reactions: YoungJijii, inanotherlife and trove1080p
regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
US Senator Robert Kennedy was killed by a .22 caliber bullet to the side of his head in 1968.
There are cases of fatal shootings of oneself in the head with an ordinary air rifle, which does not mean that it will always result in death. Some people later live with a pellets in the brain experiencing neurological ailments. The larger the caliber, the greater the certainty for success.

Reactions: Bastet
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
There are cases of fatal shootings of oneself in the head with an ordinary air rifle, which does not mean that it will always result in death. Some people later live with a pellets in the brain experiencing neurological ailments. The larger the caliber, the greater the certainty for success.
Very true. Do you think a .357 revolver with hollow points fired just above the ear would be a sure thing?

Z

Zeusman8506

Jun 28, 2023
Straight in the heart find exactly where your heart is

regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
Very true. Do you think a .357 revolver with hollow points fired just above the ear would be a sure thing?
I don't give guarantees on it, everyone decides for himself. A properly aimed shot should get the job done 100%. However, you need to take into account that in nerves our hand may tremble and the bullet will not fly as we would like, absolute certainty is only given by a shotgun that can literally blow your whole head off.

Reactions: trove1080p
C

coolintheshade

Mar 13, 2023
Anyone have more updated info to add to this snippet in another post from 2018?

The best choice is always going to be a shotgun. The absolute best and most realistic choice is going to be a double barrel 12 gauge. Unfortunately, a double barrel 12 gauge can be difficult to readily obtain. However the Maverick 88 is sufficient enough and readily obtainable.