• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SamuelMortem

Mar 1, 2020
Whenever a firearm is used to CTB, it is pretty much always to the head. Fatal or nonfatal, the result always leaves quite a bloody mess. I've been curious though whether it's possible to shoot your heart for the same result - death - and whether this would be a cleaner way to go. I'd hate to trouble someone with such a gruesome mess.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Whenever a firearm is used to CTB, it is pretty much always to the head. Fatal or nonfatal, the result always leaves quite a bloody mess. I've been curious though whether it's possible to shoot your heart for the same result - death - and whether this would be a cleaner way to go. I'd hate to trouble someone with such a gruesome mess.
Welcome to my world. I have been researching this for over two years now. Need you have more questions, PM me.

S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
If I had a gun I'd prefer heart, I need my brain to feel and understand last moment of my life.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
I took some sleeping pills one time and I was tripping and I had the belief that your soul is located inside your heart and so if you shoot yourself in your heart, you instantly free your soul from your body and it's painless. I must have been so high.

Reactions: fficiallyjawshh and Throwmyselfaway
P

palatinus

Mar 7, 2020
The advantage of partners:

one provides the gun, and gets to go first
the other can't get a gun, but as "payment" finishes off the first in case of a single bullet not doing the job

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
The advantage of partners:

one provides the gun, and gets to go first
the other can't get a gun, but as "payment" finishes off the first in case of a single bullet not doing the job

That's what scared me off the gun method when it comes to partnering. Gun is my top choice, but, I have never used one. So, I'd be the last to go with this method, which I understand. So say, partner shoots themselves. Then I shoot myself, but the first one doesn't work, which is more likely to happen with me than the person with gun experience. So I'm either going to die a slow agonizing death or have major disabilities with huge hole in my head for the rest of my life. Or, I have to finish off my partner, then I fail with mine too. Talk about some all around damage and a new criminal record considering I just murdered someone. Otherwise, I like the gun method.. but, I'd want someone to just shoot me haha.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I still prefer to go for the head because the heart is not as reliable in CTB'ing and there is a chance you will be conscious and suffering a lot of pain before succumbing to blood loss and shock. IIRC, there is a video on live leak or something of a Turkish man who tried to CTB (he livestreamed it) via a shotgun to the chest and I believe he survived enough to get transported to the hospital then died while at the hospital. Thus, the heart is not something I'd trust to ensure CTB. For me, it's the head and it's through the mouth (easiest route to hit the brainstem).

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I actually know someone that ctb with gun shot to the heart. I don't not particulars on type of gun and how exactly he did it.