B

bee_bee

Oct 31, 2023
I finally got my hands on a 9 mm and found two rounds of ammo. I only need one. But my two questions are is a 9mm enough gun to CTB? And if so, where do I aim, do I am in the temple or into my mouth?

donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
There is a mega thread for this topic. Hope you find the peace you deserve. ❤️

B

bee_bee

Oct 31, 2023
There is a mega thread for this topic. Hope you find the peace you deserve. ❤️
Can you give me a link? I'm having difficulty finding it because I'm pretty useless.

silent.desperation

silent.desperation

Jan 9, 2024
Can you give me a link? I'm having difficulty finding it because I'm pretty useless.

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
9mm or bigger but with a 9mm you want to be pretty comfortable with the gun and know exactly where to aim.
Through the mouth at the brain stem is instant death so you need to be sure your aim is steady and you don't flinch the gun to the side when you fire. Practice aiming it in your mouth(unloaded) in a mirror so you can see the trajectory.
A lot of people will advise a shotgun over a handgun but it's not necessary. A small amount of research beforehand and proper location can almost guarantee death.

B

bee_bee

Oct 31, 2023
Perfect. I suspected as much. I didn't want to use a 12 gauge because it's very awkward and suspected that a 9mm would do the trick. I had a .22 ready to go right now but I don't think a .22 revolver was enough gun. You answered almost all my questions, thank you.

Reactions: breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Perfect. I suspected as much. I didn't want to use a 12 gauge because it's very awkward and suspected that a 9mm would do the trick. I had a .22 ready to go right now but I don't think a .22 revolver was enough gun. You answered almost all my questions, thank you.
Same for me. Not interested in a shotgun when a handgun will do the job fine.
And yeah no .22 for ctb.

Still make sure you read over the threads thoroughly and if possible get some more ammo so you can know what to expect when firing it.