• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AK.vs.Mosin?

Jul 28, 2023
In the event I do decide to ctb ive mostly narrowed it down to 2 guns, either a mosin m91/30 or yugo AK m70. Originally I wanted to use the mosin due to the higher power and heavier round (203g brown bear soft points) but when holding the unloaded gun in my mouth the length was somewhat problematic, requiring me to use my foot to pull the trigger.

The AK on the other hand is much easier to hold and feels better minus not being able to contact the roof of my mouth with the barrel after removing the muzzle brake (I dont want gases diverted into my cheeks instead of following the bullet). Id be using the 123g hornady black sst ammo in it for reference.

Which gun would you recommend? While I do have other options I am concerned they are either too powerful where recoil may affect the shot (9.3x62 mauser and 300 win mag) or too weak (9mm makarov) and my 12ga being an over under just isnt viable through the roof of the mouth.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I have a short barrel 12 gauge shotgun . If I use 1600 fps 00 buckshot. Do u think that would penetrate my skull with a contact shot?

Upvote 1
A

AK.vs.Mosin?

Jul 28, 2023
I have a short barrel 12 gauge shotgun . If I use 1600 fps 00 buckshot. Do u think that would penetrate my skull with a contact shot?
I mean it probably would. Are you aiming through the roof of your mouth or under the chin. From what ive read under the chin is really a gamble and easier to mess up. If it were me though Id use a 1oz slug in a shotgun since 00 buck is roughly equal to throwing 9 9mm bullets. The slug will put one huge hole where you need and certainly will blow out everything in its path. 00 buck should work fine but a slug is more certain in my non expert opinion. Just be aware of whats behind your head depending on where you are since it might pass through.

Upvote 0