I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Over the period of a little over a month from when I first joined this forum, I am now in possession of the gun that I will use to ctb already. I picked it up today and from previous threads I've put out there, cannot thank everyone enough for their input and other resources provided here. Being a first time gun buyer with no knowledge to start with, I was terrified at the thought of buying the gun.

It went very smooth. Ordering it online was easy and I got an email today it was available. It took about 30 minutes, did the paperwork and background check and they let me leave with it right away. No weird questions as I thought there would be and I tried to play it as cool as I possibly could. They took it out of the box, put it together, and then took it a part and returned it to the box. I haven't been alone today to take it a part and look it over, but I will tomorrow when I am alone.

It feels surreal to know hidden in my closet I have the means to end it at anytime. I have dreamed of this my whole life, I never thought I would actually own a gun. I had set my date for 5/31. some things have come up and that may have to be adjusted to a later time, but knowing I have it here is an amazing feeling. It will be hard on those tough days not to use it and who knows, perhaps I will. Time will tell, but knowing I have the gun in m possession makes me feel really good!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, LifeQuitter2018, DivineMedicus and 5 others
Lost10

Lost10

Feb 24, 2021
Stupid question: do you have bullets?

• Hugs
Reactions: iwanttodie000
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Stupid question: do you have bullets?
I do, I got a box of 2 3/4 slugs and a case with it. That's all they had as ammo is hard to find. I want bigger slugs when I do it, but it's nice to have these for now with it.

Reactions: DivineMedicus and Lost10
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, my friend, as I told you, I'm kinda sad you're closer to ctb but at the same time I want you to be at peace.
I think when I finally decide to ctb, I might also use a gun! (the thing is how to get it here lol)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Spitfire and iwanttodie000
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Well my friend, as I told you, I'm kinda sad you're closer to ctb but at the same time I want you to be at peace.
I think when I finally decide to ctb, I might also use a gun! (the thing is how to get it here lol)
I appreciate that so much my friend. It's surreal to continue to get closer and closer, but it's a good feeling. Who knows, I may be around longer than I expected, but with it here, anything could happen. I know, it sucks that they are not assessible where you are. This was a much easier process here than I thought it would be. We all deserve peace.

• Love
Reactions: lifeisbutadream and WornOutLife
disabledsuicidegirl

disabledsuicidegirl

Mar 3, 2021
would a 9mm to the head kill me?

J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
I wish I could buy a gun but they are too controlled in my country :(

• Love
Reactions: DivineMedicus, iwanttodie000 and doge
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I wish I could buy a gun but they are too controlled in my country :(
I'm sorry to hear that. I was so nervous not knowing anything about guns making that purchase. In my mind, they know what I am going to do with it, but it was way smoother than I thought it would be here. Now I just gotta use it.

• Yay!
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and DivineMedicus