• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I recently convinced someone to give me these two guns. I know that the top one is a model XT from the Marlin gun Company, but I have no idea how to fire it or what ammo to use. No clue what the bottom one is. I'm assuming it's from the same company, since the mark near the scope is a bit faded. AEAB2214 AE92 4A4F 9E30 E42100BFD51D
51FC17F1 D775 4E91 A466 41C5F0DA955E Can someone help me identify the bottom gun, and tell me how to fire and what ammo to use for both? Some advice on which one would be easier to CTB with would be nice too.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You sure these were given to you? You posted not much of value when it comes to identifying markings or calibers. These look like .22.

who gave these to you and why?

HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
Looks like a .22 long and neither. From what I've heard it should be a .38 or better to ctb with the least amount of hiccups.

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You sure about that? Not a .22 short, .22lr, but .22 long? I'd be very, very surprised if it were the case. It doesn't really matter though, as the entire post is sketch, and neither would be good for what op is implying.

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
You sure about that? Not a .22 short, .22lr, but .22 long? I'd be very, very surprised if it were the case. It doesn't really matter though, as the entire post is sketch, and neither would be good for what op is implying.
I don't know anything about guns at all. If you can tell me what I can take pictures of to help identify caliber and other information, I'd appreciate it.
These were given to me by my dad. I told him I wanted to get interested in guns, and he gave me these since he didn't want them anymore. He told me he'd tell me more about them when he can take me to the range, but that's probably going to be months from now with Covid.
There's no license required in my state to own one of these or any ammo for it, so it's fine for me to have them as long as I don't move them out of the house.

Looks like a .22 long and neither. From what I've heard it should be a .38 or better to ctb with the least amount of hiccups.
So I should probably just not use these, then?