B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I was all set to go and when I pulled the trigger nothing happened, gun just clicked. I tried a second time and nothing happened? what am I doing wrong? I really could use some advice. I have a m&p shield 9mm

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
People may be reluctant to assist you for reasons which should be obvious.

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
I cant offer any help regarding it not going to plan I'm afraid but how do you feel now. Relieved it didn't work or unhappy?

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I cant offer any help regarding it not going to plan I'm afraid but how do you feel now. Relieved it didn't work or unhappy?
Not really relieved, more frustrating than anything. I am going to try a again but I'm more scared now. I can't explain the feeling when nothing happens. Makes me wonder if this is actually death. Death for suicide is basically relieving your life as you would have failed the attempt

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
Not really relieved, more frustrating than anything. I am going to try a again but I'm more scared now. I can't explain the feeling when nothing happens. Makes me wonder if this is actually death. Death for suicide is basically relieving your life as you would have failed the attempt

It takes a lot of courage to go through with that so obviously it will be frustrating it didn't go as you had planned. Have you thought about taking some time to look at other options? If the gun didn't work and you are scared now then maybe that's not the method for you

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
It takes a lot of courage to go through with that so obviously it will be frustrating it didn't go as you had planned. Have you thought about taking some time to look at other options? If the gun didn't work and you are scared now then maybe that's not the method for you
Any suggestions that don't require ordering drugs online? I am considering the hanging method. Any tips?

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
Any suggestions that don't require ordering drugs online? I am considering the hanging method. Any tips?

My attempts have not been successful so I am going to be no use offering a failsafe method. There are megathreads on here with information about hanging

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

Yes I have a suggest.
Repairing the gun is worth to you, really.
If you have a gun......that is your method, not else.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Master Atsu