• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
My 19th birthday is coming up in a bit over a week and I just now thought of this

I don't have any history of suicidality (that anyone knows of), I'm not a minor, I'm seen as fairly responsible/stable and being able to CTB before I even start college would be amazing. Or, if nothing else, it would cut down how long it'd take and the whole absolute secrecy and needing a car part.

I talked about being interested in buying a gun with my dad briefly a few days ago (in a very not-suicidal way, obviously) and he wasn't as immediately against me doing it as I expected. I think this is sort of viable.

The only hairballs are

1. I've never really shown interest in guns before. Might be suspicious.
2. I don't have a driver's license, just a permit. Not sure that's valid ID. But I'd have parent signature
3. The guilt. This one's of the most concern to me. My dad/mom buying my CTB method for me or taking me along the way would probably A. weigh heavy on them B. might damage their familial relationships. But at the end of the day I really want out and it's going to do damage no matter how I do it.

Thoughts? Bad idea?

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
If they're genuinely loving and caring and good people, then don't do it that way. Not if you're a decent person.

Upvote 0
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
If they're genuinely loving and caring and good people, then don't do it that way. Not if you're a decent person.
Is it more decent to walk to the train tracks and off myself that way?

How about overdosing on pills from the medicine cabinet? Hanging myself with an extension cord? My parents bought those, too.

Or waiting until I'm able to drive myself- potentially years- racking up college fees all the while?

I'm asking for thoughts and input on the viability of this plan, not judgement. Call me indecent if you want, but this is a lot kinder to everyone involved than a whole host of other options.

Upvote 0