RockCandy

RockCandy

Lover
Aug 22, 2023
I'm not mad at her for it and I understand why, but I stupidly told my sister I wanted to die and she told me that would be her last straw and I just wish she never told me that. My date is in a little less than a month and I feel like I can't bring myself to do it now

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and NeedAnEscape
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Probably sounds stupid but what is it about your sister saying that which makes you reconsider? Don't mean to imply your desire to die isn't real, I know from experience that it most certainly is, but is it possible you could use this to drive you towards recovery?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
RockCandy

RockCandy

Lover
Aug 22, 2023
Probably sounds stupid but what is it about your sister saying that which makes you reconsider? Don't mean to imply your desire to die isn't real, I know from experience that it most certainly is, but is it possible you could use this to drive you towards recovery?
It doesn't sound stupid, no worries :)
She's been there for me through everything and I don't want her to think she could've done more or it's her fault. The thought of her potentially catching the bus because of something I've done is terrifying to me, I really don't want her to hurt herself

• Hugs
Reactions: Hfb, Kit1, Heem wasnt there and 1 other person
Heem wasnt there

Heem wasnt there

Missing You
Dec 8, 2023
It doesn't sound stupid, no worries :)
She's been there for me through everything and I don't want her to think she could've done more or it's her fault. The thought of her potentially catching the bus because of something I've done is terrifying to me, I really don't want her to hurt herself
I totally get this. It's one of the things that has held me back for so long. I don't want to hurt the people around me. It makes for a confusing issue. On one hand I don't want to be a catalyst of anything negative, but on the other hand no one is responsible for someone else's actions. Idk if that makes it easier in my brain or not. Just a thought.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Often it is people who are close to us, people we might love or might love us who keep us grounded and on this planet.

Reactions: Heem wasnt there