crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
obsessed with a celebrity and i think things about him all the time, weird things, i even write things and i know he would hate me and probably think im disgusting, this is one of the main reasons i want to ctb so that he can live in a world without me. i feel like this guilt will never go away until i die because its not like i can un-write or un-think these things. its especially frustrating because this is such a specific problem that its hard to seek help or find people with the same issue. idk i feel so gross & guilty all the time but i cant stop doing it and obsessing over him is the only thing keeping me alive at this point. its just really tiring. im probably going to ctb before the year is over because of something as silly as this. my therapist always says "its not weird" but i havent told her specifically what i wrote, she wouldn't say that if i had. idk im just so tired of myself

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and neurotic
neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐀 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™
May 24, 2023
The ideas and writings believe it or not are normal, at least for people who become obsessed with someone like us. To be completely honest, the celebrity wouldn't ever know your story whether you ctb or not. You don't deserve to feel gross and guilty for something that's not hurting anyone. If the ideas make you happy and comfort you in any way, I see no harm in it. You acknowledge the ideas are awful, but you sound like you'd never act on them which is what truly matters. It's okay to feel the way you do and I hope you can overcome being disgusted by yourself.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and crimsonpool
crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
The ideas and writings believe it or not are normal, at least for people who become obsessed with someone like us. To be completely honest, the celebrity wouldn't ever know your story whether you ctb or not. You don't deserve to feel gross and guilty for something that's not hurting anyone. If the ideas make you happy and comfort you in any way, I see no harm in it. You acknowledge the ideas are awful, but you sound like you'd never act on them which is what truly matters. It's okay to feel the way you do and I hope you can overcome being disgusted by yourself.
thank you, this made me feel a little better about it

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and neurotic
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
obsessed with a celebrity and i think things about him all the time, weird things, i even write things and i know he would hate me and probably think im disgusting, this is one of the main reasons i want to ctb so that he can live in a world without me. i feel like this guilt will never go away until i die because its not like i can un-write or un-think these things. its especially frustrating because this is such a specific problem that its hard to seek help or find people with the same issue. idk i feel so gross & guilty all the time but i cant stop doing it and obsessing over him is the only thing keeping me alive at this point. its just really tiring. im probably going to ctb before the year is over because of something as silly as this. my therapist always says "its not weird" but i havent told her specifically what i wrote, she wouldn't say that if i had. idk im just so tired of myself
Can you tell the celebrity name? Because most of the celebrities are ugly in real life

Hope you find peace

Reactions: crimsonpool
crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
Can you tell the celebrity name? Because most of the celebrities are ugly in real life

Hope you find peace
id rather not just for his sake,if that makes sense. its not really about looks anyways but him as a person. but thank you