• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
refer to title. This is a major problem for me. This is something that is a huge weakness. I'm a people pleaser due to how i was raised most likely, so anytime someone i was moderately familiar of does it I already begin to just go with what they want. Mostly because - 1. i dont know whats best, im a child in an adult body i guess. 2. I get an overwhelming feeling of guilt/remorse/feel like i fuck up all the time. Im convinced i must have done something wrong and i must try to fix it, but im trying to break this so i have some fucking ego instead of none. im sick of being a doormat, please send help. I cant control my emotions so im trying, attempting, to use rationality.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Life_and_Death and whywere
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im trying to break this so i have some fucking ego instead of none. im sick of being a doormat, please send help. I cant control my emotions so im trying, attempting, to use rationality.
i believe in you 🫂💜
i personally find working on anything healing related (physical or mental) to be like carving a statue from stone. it doesnt look like much at first. youre going to take away one small chip at a time and feel like youre getting no where. and every now and again a break to admire your work or just rest is ok as well.
i hope your determination sees you through 💜💜

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori