sklvlp999

sklvlp999

FML
Jan 23, 2024
My life has reached a point where my only happy thought is that of ceasing to exist.
Since I wake up and open my eyes since I somehow manage to fall asleep again.
I'd like to thank everybody here who tries to help bc this is my only safe place, but this is not a life worth living.
Once I manage to find peace with the fact that I'll hurt my family deeply I'll be gone but I'ts the worst part of the process, that I have to feel guilt even for doing this.
Any thoughts on how to look at it differently?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Abyssal, morgueprincess and penguinl0v3s
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I would never feel guilty for voluntarily leaving this existence as it isn't like I consented to any of this in the first place and I'm not obligated to continue, I see suicide as a human right, nobody should be forced to suffer in this existence. But anyway best wishes, I understand why you'd feel relieved when thinking of ceasing to exist, in my case the only comfort truly lies in death, I find it comforting how when I cease to exist all will be forgotten about.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and throneofdispair03
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Grief doesn't feel nearly as bad as suffering if your suffering is bad enough to kill yourself over. Speaking from experience. Write them a kindly worded note thanking them for everything they've done for you. Maybe even leave a video tape. Focus on what you can do to help them feel better about it, not what you can't. They won't be able to form new memories with you if you go, so leave them as many as possible.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and TheLovecraftian
morgueprincess

morgueprincess

ghost
Dec 26, 2023
i've been struggling with the same thing and i hope my family knowing that i am finally at peace and no longer struggling will bring them relief

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I've found the guilt has subsided as my pain worsens. Ultimately, when I'm dead I'll be incapable of feeling guilt at all, which helps me withstand the feeling of wanting to ctb

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and 0000000000000