• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

luana

luana

hikari
Feb 13, 2023
Since I was a small girl I've always had the desire to ctb.
Ive always felt inferior, hopeless, useless and unhappy with myself. Could be the result of years of abuse, seeing my mother, my creator and a god to me at the time suffer under the hands of my father. Ive gotten older and started medicating myself. but after a while I started feeling uncomfortable with myself.
I want to ctb, but I can't help but let the feeling of guilty overtake me. the guilt of leaving my boyfriend and my family behind. the pain that would cause them...I don't want to hurt anyone, but im unhappy with my life. I don't think there's any change that could make me truly happy as I have changed everything in my life. the pain overtakes my life but I choose to live under this illusion that everything is okay when its not. the people that hurt me will never be punished and I will have to live with it for the rest of my life. why should I? but then again, does it really matter?
who cares right?
people only truly care when you're gone.
"I should've done something" or "I wish I said something"
life would be so much easier without the burden of having to worry about how your own actions affect the other people around you.
that way I would not have to feel guilty for hating myself. why should I feel guilty for that.
the burdens of being alive are not worth it in my eyes.

id rather ctb but the guilt keeps me alive.

Reactions: Milo100 and Topacio