• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nothing87

Nothing87

Goodbye for now
Jun 5, 2024
I put the prefix as NSFW because there is some people here who can't handle what I was about to say, If you can't handle disturbing and gory stuff that I will mention here please close the thread now thank you.

I have a feeling that SN will not work for me, getting anti-emetic here in my country is hard and the doctors probably won't give me the exact drug that I was hoping to get. I don't want to feel a lot of discomfort and pain and I will probably gonna vomit a lot if I don't have AE...

I read someone committed suicide using guillotine and I don't want to mention it and put the link of the full story here as to respect the person's death as well as that person's family.

I was planning on building a guillotine (not exactly the entire replica of it) and then taking a bunch of sleeping pills so I won't be able to see and feel the decapitation. And since I have some knowledge on engineering, I can build some sort of a robot or a machine that will be able to cut the rope in a given time. Though I am planning to ctb on the year 2033 and I have plenty of time to spare to get ready and set everything up meticulously. I also want to save up some money for my parents and also to complete their dreams like going to different countries and be able to buy stuff they want. I hate how did I even think on doing this method but I felt like this is the only way to die without feeling pain, discomfort, and fear.

To the mods, you can delete or closed this thread if it breaks the rules. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: rottedfukkup
M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Are you French? 🇫🇷

Jokes aside I would imagine this would be swift assuming it's built well and planned out throughly before hand. Maybe a fair few variables to take into account though

Reactions: 3/4Dead
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

Jul 3, 2024
That sounds metal as heck I've always wanted to use a guillotine but have no way of making one

Nothing87

Nothing87

Goodbye for now
Jun 5, 2024
Are you French? 🇫🇷

Jokes aside I would imagine this would be swift assuming it's built well and planned out throughly before hand. Maybe a fair few variables to take into account though
Nope not French

Maybe a fair few variables to take into account though
I agree, I will need to revise what I am gonna build again and again just to make sure it will work.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Wizard
Apr 15, 2024
Le député Guillotin
Dans la médecine
Très expert et très malin
Fit une machine
Pour purger le corps français
De tous les gens à projets
C'est la guillotine, ô gué
C'est la guillotine

Be prepared for the shock waking you up from the sleeping pills and you are conscious for 10-30 second seeing your room from the ground as just a head, lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: M48 Patton and Nothing87
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good idea but imo it's better to KIS (keep it simple).

• Yay!
Reactions: 3/4Dead, Tommen Baratheon, locked*n*loaded and 1 other person
Lakavi

Lakavi

My 9 year old self is waiting
Mar 16, 2024
I was going to post a question outlining this exact thing. You could make a really simple device that triggers the blade at some random time of night (I'd probably wake up right before if I knew the time, just like my wakeup alarms) and if you are able to sleep (probably with the help of a bunch of sleeping pills, cuz that would be pretty terrifying to know a blade is gonna come crashing down soon) then you would get the same level of painlessness as any pentobarbital.

It doesn't show up in suicide statistics so it's probably not common. Anyone know why? I mean, I guess it requires some set-up and sleeping pills to be able to actually sleep.
Oh and you would also need to be 100% sure you remain in the correct position in your sleep as well, oof...
I mean you don't have to be asleep, but it would make it more peaceful...

I also wonder, albeit resulting in a peaceful departure for the CTB-er, how do you make it as little.... gruesome for the people who finds you as possible? That could be a tall order...

Nothing87

Nothing87

Goodbye for now
Jun 5, 2024
I was going to post a question outlining this exact thing. You could make a really simple device that triggers the blade at some random time of night (I'd probably wake up right before if I knew the time, just like my wakeup alarms) and if you are able to sleep (probably with the help of a bunch of sleeping pills, cuz that would be pretty terrifying to know a blade is gonna come crashing down soon) then you would get the same level of painlessness as any pentobarbital.

It doesn't show up in suicide statistics so it's probably not common. Anyone know why? I mean, I guess it requires some set-up and sleeping pills to be able to actually sleep.
Oh and you would also need to be 100% sure you remain in the correct position in your sleep as well, oof...
I mean you don't have to be asleep, but it would make it more peaceful...

I also wonder, albeit resulting in a peaceful departure for the CTB-er, how do you make it as little.... gruesome for the people who finds you as possible? That could be a tall order...
I already discontinue this plan because I realized the severity of it to the people who will saw my corpse.

Making a DIY guillotine is expensive and time-consuming and it requires a lot of planning and wood-working/carpentry skills to make it happen.

When I planned this method, I thought of placing a tarp and a putting a lot of sawdust to minimize the blood to spread out. To be honest, there is actually no way to make it less gruesome and it's the reason why I discontinue it plus there is a lot of chance for things to go wrong if ever I did this method.

Lakavi

Lakavi

Mar 16, 2024
I already discontinue this plan because I realized the severity of it to the people who will saw my corpse.

Making a DIY guillotine is expensive and time-consuming and it requires a lot of planning and wood-working/carpentry skills to make it happen.

When I planned this method, I thought of placing a tarp and a putting a lot of sawdust to minimize the blood to spread out. To be honest, there is actually no way to make it less gruesome and it's the reason why I discontinue it plus there is a lot of chance for things to go wrong if ever I did this method.
That's fair. I am looking into if it is even possible to synthesize pentobarbital at home, since it is arguably the single best way to go but also 99% impossible to get your hands on unless you are a veterinarian or one of the rare PAS doctors.

But I'm not discounting the guillotine for me personally entirely. Yes there's some setup. Yes there's a risk of your landlord (if you have one) finding out before it's done and yes, there will be a lot of blood.
However, I am getting a bit desperate and if I have to I will prioritize my own well-being (or need for a lack of being).
That's not to say it will be my first choice though.

I am by no means handy, but I could figure it out I think. The contraption itself isn't too complicated.
I am going to make a detailed 3D sim of it, so we'll see what my thoughts are after that.

Do you have another plan or are you one of the lucky ones who have found the will to live?

Nothing87

Nothing87

Goodbye for now
Jun 5, 2024
I am by no means handy, but I could figure it out I think. The contraption itself isn't too complicated.
I am going to make a detailed 3D sim of it, so we'll see what my thoughts are after that.
Sorry If I may sound rude, but may I ask if you have some knowledge or background of carpentry? I am worried for you to try this method as it was too risky and It was not gonna be easy to build and source the materials.

Have you ever thought of finding other methods?

Lakavi

Lakavi

Mar 16, 2024
Sorry If I may sound rude, but may I ask if you have some knowledge or background of carpentry? I am worried for you to try this method as it was too risky and It was not gonna be easy to build and source the materials.

Have you ever thought of finding other methods?
Of course.
I do not consider myself a handy person, but I have worked on barn roofs and power station maintenance when I was younger.
That being said though, I am pretty confident in acquiring the knowledge to do stuff, and this is a contraption that was made in the late 1700s.

Furthermore, I am a person who gets very anxious about every little thing:
I had access to a HK416 when I was in the army and found myself in a situation where I could have pulled the trigger on myself on a day off I was alone in my room in the barracks. Just me, the HK416 and a single bullet.

The reason I didn't pull the trigger; knowledge of how the high velocity 5.56 round affects bone, "pulling" them along, rather than going straight through (possibly), more so than 7.62 rounds.
If my angle was slightly off, which was awkward with an assault rifle, I just imagined half my face missing or my brain just seeping out.

For all I know, the exit and entry would have been clean, but this doubt meant I couldn't do it.
Still regret it though as it will probably remain the time where I had access to the most painless exit.

So for the guillotine, if I sense anything is not guaranteed to go 100% to plan, I won't do it ^^

Reactions: Nothing87
Nothing87

Nothing87

Goodbye for now
Jun 5, 2024
Of course.
I do not consider myself a handy person, but I have worked on barn roofs and power station maintenance when I was younger.
That being said though, I am pretty confident in acquiring the knowledge to do stuff, and this is a contraption that was made in the late 1700s.

Furthermore, I am a person who gets very anxious about every little thing:
I had access to a HK416 when I was in the army and found myself in a situation where I could have pulled the trigger on myself on a day off I was alone in my room in the barracks. Just me, the HK416 and a single bullet.

The reason I didn't pull the trigger; knowledge of how the high velocity 5.56 round affects bone, "pulling" them along, rather than going straight through (possibly), more so than 7.62 rounds.
If my angle was slightly off, which was awkward with an assault rifle, I just imagined half my face missing or my brain just seeping out.

For all I know, the exit and entry would have been clean, but this doubt meant I couldn't do it.
Still regret it though as it will probably remain the time where I had access to the most painless exit.

So for the guillotine, if I sense anything is not guaranteed to go 100% to plan, I won't do it ^^
Well, since you are eager to do this method I respect you and I won't stop you. I just hope it turns out well and Goodluck! Also keep in mind that you are not actually quickly unconscious after the decapitation happened you will be conscious for like 15 - 30 seconds.

If you are gonna make a DIY guillotine make it higher as possible to gain sufficient momentum and also make sure the blade is heavy and sharp to make a clean cut, it takes a lot of planning, precision, revising, and testing to make it happen. Goodluck!

Reactions: Edpal247 and Lakavi
Lakavi

Lakavi

Mar 16, 2024
Well, since you are eager to do this method I respect you and I won't stop you. I just hope it turns out well and Goodluck! Also keep in mind that you are not actually quickly unconscious after the decapitation happened you will be conscious for like 15 - 30 seconds.

If you are gonna make a DIY guillotine make it higher as possible to gain sufficient momentum and also make sure the blade is heavy and sharp to make a clean cut, it takes a lot of planning, precision, revising, and testing to make it happen. Goodluck!
FYI, It's just one of many methods I will explore, but it sounds promising.
And the claim that victims of clean beheadings are conscious for 15-30 seconds after the severing is highly speculative and not supported by scientific literature: experiments on rats (RIP) shows that brain activity ceases immediately.

Nothing87

Nothing87

Goodbye for now
Jun 5, 2024
the claim that victims of clean beheadings are conscious for 15-30 seconds after the severing is highly speculative and not supported by scientific literature
My apologies and thanks for correcting me, I should look and research on facts carefully next time.
It's just one of many methods I will explore, but it sounds promising.
Oh ok, whatever method you do I hope it is successful and I also hope you won't feel much pain and discomfort. Peace ♥️

Lakavi

Lakavi

Mar 16, 2024
My apologies and thanks for correcting me, I should look and research on facts carefully next time.

Oh ok, whatever method you do I hope it is successful and I also hope you won't feel much pain and discomfort. Peace ♥️
Thank you ^^ Same to you :heart:

• Love