• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
idea any posbl make infogrph vid etc ctb mthod, this make more ease ,see exmp if n2 step step make mthod look img not only txt

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lilohsuu, Crono and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Apologies if I've misunderstood but I suspect a step by step visual/ video guide on how to kill yourself would be VERY problematic for the person posting it. I think it would take a great deal of guts to do it. That said- people here have taken detailed pictures of their N2 set up. And I imagine there are detailed instructions and advice around. I guess you can probably find out how to tie a noose even on YouTube though- so- perhaps I'm wrong!

I do know what you mean though. N2 in particular does seem complicated. I think it depends on where you live as to what you need to purchase. So- it would almost involve someone having to maybe make different versions- and revealing sources would still be an issue I imagine. I'm sorry. I know how frustrating it is that things are made so difficult. Honestly- just the logistics and storage of the inert gas method puts me off. Not sure if they need to be but the cylinders I've seen have been fairly large. Would you be able to hide that from family members even? Wouldn't they have to take delivery of it for you? I feel bad for you- it's got to be exceedingly difficult trying to do it living with others.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I've seen posts with pictures and semi detailed instructions like night night, but as for an in detail step by step video tutorial I'm afraid not.

On the idea of that. If someone would do that I'd imagine it would be hard to post since they'd be very dead lmao.

• Hugs
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I think lostallhope has a picture guide. There might be one on here although I'm not sure.

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
V thank, yea want say also this forum ppl come want mthod, this imprtnt topic ppl trap life death need way out this stay no mthod mess brain mess all, ppl afraid ctb topic die etc need brv this end sffr end all
Apologies if I've misunderstood but I suspect a step by step visual/ video guide on how to kill yourself would be VERY problematic for the person posting it. I think it would take a great deal of guts to do it. That said- people here have taken detailed pictures of their N2 set up. And I imagine there are detailed instructions and advice around. I guess you can probably find out how to tie a noose even on YouTube though- so- perhaps I'm wrong!

I do know what you mean though. N2 in particular does seem complicated. I think it depends on where you live as to what you need to purchase. So- it would almost involve someone having to maybe make different versions- and revealing sources would still be an issue I imagine. I'm sorry. I know how frustrating it is that things are made so difficult. Honestly- just the logistics and storage of the inert gas method puts me off. Not sure if they need to be but the cylinders I've seen have been fairly large. Would you be able to hide that from family members even? Wouldn't they have to take delivery of it for you? I feel bad for you- it's got to be exceedingly difficult trying to do it living with others.
Yea also not know wat plc put clndr mayb v hvy large
I've seen posts with pictures and semi detailed instructions like night night, but as for an in detail step by step video tutorial I'm afraid not.

On the idea of that. If someone would do that I'd imagine it would be hard to post since they'd be very dead lmao.
V thank
I think lostallhope has a picture guide. There might be one on here although I'm not sure.
V thank

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and Crono
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
V thank, yea want say also this forum ppl come want mthod, this imprtnt topic ppl trap life death need way out this stay no mthod mess brain mess all, ppl afraid ctb topic die etc need brv this end sffr end all

Yea also not know wat plc put clndr mayb v hvy large

V thank

V thank
You are way to kinda saying thank you for that xD. But thank you for saying thank you <3

lilohsuu

lilohsuu

Jul 20, 2023
Im afraid not. But you should make your own, and read all the sn (nano2) thereads so you can resume and understand then, probably nobody here will do this for you. It requires some level of Effort.