• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

closemyeyes

closemyeyes

Mar 11, 2023
I have devised a method to CTB that I haven't come across anywhere in this exact form. I tried to CTB (not this method) long time ago but failed. Since then based on my experiences I have had a long time to come up with, and perfect this design.

Side Note: I have both SN and SA, but if I was going to do it today, this is the method I'd go with.

Benefits:
- It's pain-free and reliable, and (optionally) you can lose consciousness instantly
- The items needed are extremely easy to obtain with nothing that would raise an eyebrow
- Initial preparation takes under an hour, but you can do that weeks, months or even longer in advance without anything deteriorating
- When the time comes for the actual deed, you only need 10 mins undisturbed

I've broken up the guide into 2 parts - Part A is essential and it's what gets the job done, Part B is optional but recommended, as you will pass out instantly while Part A begins doing its job.

Note : The actual method is rather simple, but I have added a LOT of details to ensure there is no confusion, so don't get discouraged by the length of this guide.

Part A

My Experience:
I was choked out at a friendly MMA training. The other guy (shorter and skinnier than me) held me in a choke hold from the rear, and within seconds I was about to black out (which was when I tapped out). The feeling is not of pain, you feel a little bit of pressure building in your head, kind of like when you go underwater when swimming, and then you start to black out. What's really important is that there is no suffocation because your windpipe is not being pressed - if something like a rope is being tightened around your neck then it's very painful because your windpipe is being pressed/restricted/crushed, and you can't swallow or breathe.

Learning from that, I've created a simple mechanical device that basically recreates that, leaves your windpipe (front of neck) untouched, while cutting off blood supply to your brain. The two 'arms' of the device, along with gravity, work the exact same way as someone keeping you in a choke hold, but doesn't let go when you blackout.

Materials Needed:
- PRP or CPVC pipe - about 60cm in length (the one I used has outside diameter of about 3cm, but slight variation should be alright)
- Paracord
- S-hook/Carabiner (Optional)
- Some power or hand tools to cut the pipe and make holes in it

Preparation:
- Cut the pipe into two pieces of 30cm each
- On both pieces - Make a small hole about 1cm from one end, 1cm in diameter
- On both pieces - Make a large hole about 2cm from the other end, 2cm in diameter. Both the holes need to be on the same side (I used the line on pipe as indicator)
- Use file or sandpaper to smoothen the edges of the large hole
- Take a small piece of paracord and tie the two small holes close to each other (this becomes the 'elbow' of the arm)
- String the paracord through the pipes and their holes as shown in the below diagram
- Once done, open the two pipes wide enough that you can pass your head through the triangle easily, and tie a knot at the shown point

(Thin rope only for demonstration - use paracord)

How it works:
The weight of your body pulls the rope up, bringing the two upper ends of the arm closer (the lower end works as hinge/elbow joint)
Same as a choke hold, the two parts of the arm press your neck from the sides, while the front of the neck remains free to breathe.
The more your body goes limp, the tighter the grip becomes, so there's no way of failure from badly wrapped duct tape etc.

Note:
- The blue/red color in the diagram is only to add clarity to the design - it's the same single piece of rope
- In the photographs, I've put a much thinner rope so it doesn't get in the way and you can clearly see the whole thing - DON'T use a rope that won't take your body weight easily
- As in the photographs, you can also just string through the main rope through the small holes more than once and it'll also do the same job as the small rope to tie those holes together. The point is just to freeze this end in a V position where the arms can hinge on that point but can't get away from each other

Part B (Optional, but you pass out instantly and won't feel anything)

Background:
Several years back, I saw videos of kids who would play this pass-out game, where a simple procedure would make them lose consciousness instantly for a few moments. There were news articles where it was reported that multiple kids died because they didn't pay attention to their surroundings and after losing consciousness, hit their head on some furniture while falling.
I have tested the method more than once - it works.

Procedure:
- Sit in a squatting position
- Hyperventilate - Breathe in and out deeply and very rapidly ~15 times
- Stand up quickly

Do this extremely simple procedure and you will pass out within ~1 second of standing up

My Experience:
I put a noose around my neck, tied the other end of the 'rope' to a big screwdriver, did the squat+hyperventilate+stand up procedure, and EXTREMELY QUICKLY put the screwdriver through a grill above a doorway, and I passed out immediately. When I came to and gained my bearings, I saw the shitty rope had broken, my elbow was hurting badly because when I fell , I hit it on a brass doorstop. I had a nasty bruise on my neck that I had to lie about next few days.

Anyway, the point of the above story is that you can combine Part A with Part B (so that you pass out instantly)

Part A + Part B
- Put the 'arms' of the noose around your neck such that when the rope is pulled, the top side of the arms will press your neck right under your jaw - that's the position it should automatically acquire once your body goes limp
- Position yourself at a spot where you can attach the top end of rope to something high up by just standing and raising your hands
- Perform the steps in Part B
- As you stand up, IMMEDIATELY attach the top end of rope as planned

Note:
- You HAVE TO ensure that you have a way to instantly attach the top end of rope to something that will take your weight - you WILL NOT have time to fumble.
- For attaching, a S-hook or carabiner can come in handy - I didn't have either, so I improvised using a big screwdriver, and at least that part worked perfectly.
- It's a good idea to practice the move of standing up and attaching the rope a few times (without the rapid breathing part)

• Informative
Reactions: GreenBanana23, todienomore, ReWind and 9 others
6MillionWaystoDie

6MillionWaystoDie

Choose one
Mar 18, 2023
I remember seeing something like this online a few years back and the person discussing it had a failed attempt.

This is quite an elaborate setup only to have a lowered success rate.

I don't understand people trying to innovate in death. There's no prize to be won for the most creative method of dying. And imho its certainly not worth trying if the success rate is lower than other trusted methods.

Heck what do I know though? Maybe you can recommend the method to Nitschke. Clearly he has made a living off of death innovation.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and Maeve
closemyeyes

closemyeyes

Mar 11, 2023
I remember seeing something like this online a few years back and the person discussing it had a failed attempt.

This is quite an elaborate setup only to have a lowered success rate.

I don't understand people trying to innovate in death. There's no prize to be won for the most creative method of dying. And imho its certainly not worth trying if the success rate is lower than other trusted methods.

Heck what do I know though? Maybe you can recommend the method to Nitschke. Clearly he has made a living off of death innovation.
I don't wish to get into an argument with you. But yes, it's not elaborate (compared to most other ways) and based on my testing it works. The additional steps are only there to make the experience pain/discomfort free.

Anyway, even your 'trusted methods' have failed, and way too many times for my personal threshold. Anything more reliable than those 'trusted methods' is a lot harder to obtain, while not so in this method.

Though once you have something more constructive to add than "saw 'something like this' years back and recall it failed", please share.

Reactions: Nullm, anhedonicNfoggy, todienomore and 1 other person
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I have devised a method to CTB that I haven't come across anywhere in this exact form. I tried to CTB (not this method) long time ago but failed. Since then based on my experiences I have had a long time to come up with, and perfect this design.

Side Note: I have both SN and SA, but if I was going to do it today, this is the method I'd go with.

Benefits:
- It's pain-free and reliable, and (optionally) you can lose consciousness instantly
- The items needed are extremely easy to obtain with nothing that would raise an eyebrow
- Initial preparation takes under an hour, but you can do that weeks, months or even longer in advance without anything deteriorating

I've broken up the guide into 2 parts - Part A is essential and it's what gets the job done, Part B is optional but recommended, as you will pass out instantly while Part A begins doing its job.

Note : The actual method is rather simple, but I have added a LOT of details to ensure there is no confusion, so don't get discouraged by the length of this guide.

Part A

My Experience:
I was choked out at a friendly MMA training. The other guy (shorter and skinnier than me) held me in a choke hold from the rear, and within seconds I was about to black out (which was when I tapped out). The feeling is not of pain, you feel a little bit of pressure building in your head, kind of like when you go underwater when swimming, and then you start to black out. What's really important is that there is no suffocation because your windpipe is not being pressed - if something like a rope is being tightened around your neck then it's very painful because your windpipe is being pressed/restricted/crushed, and you can't swallow or breathe.

Learning from that, I've created a simple mechanical device that basically recreates that, leaves your windpipe (front of neck) untouched, while cutting off blood supply to your brain. The two 'arms' of the device, along with gravity, work the exact same way as someone keeping you in a choke hold, but doesn't let go when you blackout.

Materials Needed:
- PRP or CPVC pipe - about 60cm in length (the one I used has outside diameter of about 3cm, but slight variation should be alright)
- Paracord

Preparation:
- On both pieces - Make a large hole about 2cm from the other end, 2cm in diameter. Both the holes need to be on the same side (I used the line on pipe as indicator)
- Take a small piece of paracord and tie the two small holes close to each other (this becomes the 'elbow' of the arm)
- String the paracord through the pipes and their holes as shown in the below diagram
- Once done, open the two pipes wide enough that you can pass your head through the triangle easily, and tie a knot at the shown point

View attachment 107084

View attachment 107085

View attachment 107086

How it works:
The weight of your body pulls the rope up, bringing the two upper ends of the arm closer (the lower end works as hinge/elbow joint)
Same as a choke hold, the two parts of the arm press your neck from the sides, while the front of the neck remains free to breathe.
The more your body goes limp, the tighter the grip becomes, so there's no way of failure from badly wrapped duct tape etc.

Note:
- The blue/red color in the diagram is only to add clarity to the design - it's the same single piece of rope
- In the photographs, I've put a much thinner rope so it doesn't get in the way and you can clearly see the whole thing - DON'T use a rope that won't take your body weight easily
- As in the photographs, you can also just string through the main rope through the small holes more than once and it'll also do the same job as the small rope to tie those holes together. The point is just to freeze this end in a V position where the arms can hinge on that point but can't get away from each other

Background:
Several years back, I saw videos of kids who would play this pass-out game, where a simple procedure would make them lose consciousness instantly for a few moments. There were news articles where it was reported that multiple kids died because they didn't pay attention to their surroundings and after losing consciousness, hit their head on some furniture while falling.

Procedure:
- Stand up quickly

Do this extremely simple procedure and you will pass out within ~1 second of standing up

My Experience:
I put a noose around my neck, tied the other end of the 'rope' to a big screwdriver, did the squat+hyperventilate+stand up procedure, and EXTREMELY QUICKLY put the screwdriver through a grill above a doorway, and I passed out immediately. When I came to and gained my bearings, I saw the shitty rope had broken, my elbow was hurting badly because when I fell , I hit it on a brass doorstop. I had a nasty bruise on my neck that I had to lie about next few days.

Anyway, the point of the above story is that you can combine Part A with Part B (so that you pass out instantly)

Part A + Part B
- Put the 'arms' of the noose around your neck such that when the rope is pulled, the top side of the arms will press your neck right under your jaw - that's the position it should automatically acquire once your body goes limp
- Position yourself at a spot where you can attach the top end of rope to something high up by just standing and raising your hands

Note:
- You HAVE TO ensure that you have a way to instantly attach the top end of rope to something that will take your weight - you WILL NOT have time to fumble.
- For attaching, a S-hook or carabiner can come in handy - I didn't have either, so I improvised using a big screwdriver, and at least that part worked perfectly.
- It's a good idea to practice the move of standing up and attaching the rope a few times (without the rapid breathing part)
Sorry for my bad English, but how do you put that on the neck? This is very interesting. I have a thick neck and I have found my pulse in my neck. But I feel it less from the neck than from the wrist. This method seems really interesting.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023

Benefits:

Part A

My Experience:

Materials Needed:
- Paracord

Preparation:

View attachment 107084

View attachment 107085

View attachment 107086

How it works:

Note:

Background:

Procedure:
- Stand up quickly

My Experience:

Part A + Part B

Note:
Overly complicated and unnecessary. All this to avoid 10-20 seconds? Besides, it's not fool proof.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88
GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
Overly complicated and unnecessary. All this to avoid 10-20 seconds? Besides, it's not fool proof.
just gonna say my takeaway is that squat/hyperventilate/standup technique doesn't have to be limited to this guy's contraption and definitely may be viable for partial hangning