• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I received a letter from Medicade and it says pretty much - sorry we forgot about you we will get you another hearing date as soon as we can with an ALJ and they will mail me the information...

So now I have to wait 6 months to a year for another hearing date?

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous, Faraway1990, Trainstation and 1 other person
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
That's great! I hate to say better late than never...

Now I think you really should call a lawyer b/c that's more than just an initial decision. ALJ is step 3.

Reactions: Faraway1990 and Circles
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
That's great! I hate to say better late than never...

Now I think you really should call a lawyer b/c that's more than just an initial decision. ALJ is step 3.
This was for medicade not SSDI. From all the appeals I have made it went to an ALJ. SSDI is still in initial decision for coming up on 11 months. All documents have been received, and I have had 2 different CEs with two SSDI psychologist

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trainstation, Circles and LMFAO FOCKERS
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
ALJ for medicaid??? That must be a part of VA stuff. I've never heard of that. Sorry, I can't be of more assistance. wow.

I definitely say go back to county mental health services. they suck but it will support your case.

• Aww..
Reactions: PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Shrug everyone forgets about me I'm use to it at this point. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalDream, Trainstation and Circles
W

WideAwake

May 26, 2019
Sounds like good news. Try to be more optimistic. Progress!

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Sounds like good news. Try to be more optimistic. Progress!
But I have to wait to get a new hearing to get medicade I will probably have SSDI before that so I can get Medicare part B, I only have part A and part D.

Reactions: LastFlowers
W

WideAwake

May 26, 2019
But I have to wait to get a new hearing to get medicade I will probably have SSDI before that so I can get Medicare part B, I only have part A and part D.
Well either way it sounds like things are moving forward for you. I hope you can try to be positive and optimistic. I know it's hard, but it might help.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Well either way it sounds like things are moving forward for you. I hope you can try to be positive and optimistic. I know it's hard, but it might help.
Oh I am trying, it takes all my energy everyday to just stay alive... This is no way to live. Is this just me or does this happen to everyone with SSDI?

I am not concerned with Medicade anymore my next hearing date I bet they will forget me again and then mail me a letter 3 weeks after the fact.