emmarg

emmarg

Dec 10, 2021
I finally thought things got better. It was all a facade. I can't break this cycle of people fucking me over and hurting me without leaving entirely.

I have stuff from my last time that I'm probably going to consider using. Not going to do anything rash, but I feel like I've finally been kicked far enough into the ground to do it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: etherealspring, Rev346, BobSmoked and 5 others
H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
I feel you only have two choices when this happens and that is except that people are just sh*ts or find better people, I chose the former and while I am rarely disappointed by people I am the lonelier for it and find it very difficult to trust anyone.

nekrofawn1

nekrofawn1

schizo ballerina
Aug 28, 2024
i'm so sorry you're experiencing this, it's a pain unlike no other

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sorry that's happened to you. That really sucks. I've been there, too.

U

username12345

Aug 18, 2024
Tbh just cause they're a hoe doesn't mean you should kill yourself. You clearly are doing more for the world and people by not being a shitty whore

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Its best to just stay away from people to avoid getting hurt

B

BritishHikikomori

Aug 26, 2024
Fuq that must be tough.. Being cheated on is nightmare stuff

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Death or castration to all rapists, pedophiles, and cheaters :D.

Semi-jokes aside I'm truly sorry. That "person" doesn't deserve whatever affection you gave them. I hope that their bed is always too cold or hot to comfortable sleep.

Grumble

Grumble

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
I can't break this cycle of people fucking me over and hurting me without leaving entirely.
Could these people have a trait (traits?) in common with each other that make you drawn to them as a particular type?

As an example, a socially anxious person with an aversion to intimacy could find themselves drawn to people who are emotionally unavailable because this trait corresponds with their ambivalence towards being in a relationship.

If there is an identifiable pattern in these people, it could help towards "breaking the cycle".