GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Toughtto see exactly waht I'm writing and I won't take time to double-check. I just wanted to get my srtory out there so that you all can realte if you can, sry HAA. I was actually ok looking back in highshchool and I rejected around 5 girls since my mother left me in kindergarten at age 1. One girl hugged me from behind after I sort of "stared" at her the da before, my dingers are so heavy lol, sry for spelling haha, I froze. There was one girl that we used to stare at eachother a lot, the memories are repressed since it's too painful LMAO, and we's stare at eachother and shit on school trips from afar or whatever. She sent a guy up to ask if I whtouth fucking cursive wtf sry so drunk , If I liked her, found her attractive, i*m gonna keep typing so sorry u dont have 2 rread. And I said "she's OK, I guess" HAHAAHAHHA, fuck me entire life I asked if she was single a couple of years back (maybe 10 years after this occured) and she gpt a nother boyfriend preetyy qucikly. Sry if anyoen is actually trying to read, chg motre vodka.

New paraghraps, sry mods if u read. Fuck I opened a lot of programms on the computer, let me continure. Idgaf about speelling. Anyway I said "she's OK, I guess" and she got depressed I think. Later on a girl hugged me from behind after me "checking her out" and I frooze and didn't move at all, ou know. I'm 22 and nver had a GF and shit, fuck now I'm starin g to cry, you undersatand? Won't fix spelling mistakes, sry, maybe later.

There was another girl that jumped in front of me when I first started HS and I ignored her FUCK ME KILL ME NOW. Hahaha, kindergarten can bring wonders at age 1, no? Fuck now I'm crying IRL, let's continue. IT'scathartic and I'm crying so much LMAO. I did'n'y eben drink that much . Please don't delete this thread, I need some feedback this is my persoanlitly core. q

So, the only thing that can get me emotioanl arethese women. I share my open heart to this forum but I am literally crinng RN and hope ypu willl get someothign utof it not rly, more vodka, sry. DO NOT DELETE:

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, 262653 and imsorrythatimhere
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I won't quote your post incase you wish to delete it tomorrow. Hopefully proves I have been there.

Mate I'm a but older than you and have been through your issues mostly desperation to feel loved. And I know it's a sad place to be
I just want to put it out there I became a total arse hole after living like this for a couple of years I do not wish the same on anyone I can link you to some of my posts still up from nearly a decade ago how I spoke just like you I was exaggerating my drunkenness hoping for friends 'solace' on the net.
If you think you can learn anything don't hesitate to contact me.

Also what someone should have told me is look at serial rapists, abusers they literally get women storming the prison to get to them, basically get your act together and this universe will send someone along.

Richard Ramirez.... WEDDING FUCKING PROPOSALS I understand this makes you pray for a nuclear holocaust but we probably live in a simulation or some shit which is why it's so bizarre.

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I won't quote your post incase you wish to delete it tomorrow. Hopefully proves I have been there.

Mate I'm a but older than you and have been through your issues mostly desperation to feel loved. And I know it's a sad place to be
I just want to put it out there I became a total arse hole after living like this for a couple of years I do not wish the same on anyone I can link you to some of my posts still up from nearly a decade ago how I spoke just like you I was exaggerating my drunkenness hoping for friends 'solace' on the net.
If you think you can learn anything don't hesitate to contact me.

Also what someone should have told me is look at serial rapists, abusers they literally get women storming the prison to get to them, basically get your act together and this universe will send someone along.

Richard Ramirez.... WEDDING FUCKING PROPOSALS I understand this makes you pray for a nuclear holocaust but we probably live in a simulation or some shit which is why it's so bizarre.
cringe